Post Problems Here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions...

Number 1 - I completely agree with HD... have everyone start back at zero posts.

The rest...

-get a non-***** skin
    -stretch out the post boxes so it takes up the whole page

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
      could be a movie about a poster that loses his way, and eventually finds himself and has a few laughs along the way.
      Sounds like a box office hit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
        Some suggestions...

Number 1 - I completely agree with HD... have everyone start back at zero posts.

The rest...

-get a non-***** skin
        -stretch out the post boxes so it takes up the whole page
        Skin will come soon, yes it is *****. Dunno how to stretch the boxes though. Will investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
          Some suggestions...

I actually agree. I don't like being near the top of the totem poll. It makes me feel like I have no life. Just like DG51...

Comment

• So how come only the members can view the forums and not the guests now?

Comment

• Apparently there is a way to stretch the post boxes, it has been done on other vB forums

Comment

• This thread is hilarious. I never knew people cared so much about post count. Hey guys, it's just a number
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  My sig's back!!! Oh Kevin Williams you a very sexy man!!!
                  I live in Minnesota, and it is not even close to being better than wisconsin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                    This thread is hilarious. I never knew people cared so much about post count. Hey guys, it's just a number
                    So says the guy who didn't have many..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      So how come only the members can view the forums and not the guests now?
                      less conjestion

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                        This thread is hilarious. I never knew people cared so much about post count. Hey guys, it's just a number
                        Oh it will be a problem with many. I wasnt big on post count but, it does kinda suck.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• i just logged on today, have been for like a week (sorry mock draft i went a way for a little bit and it was last second so i forgot to tell u guys), and i was compeltly confused, i take it we got a new server, and do all are posts go away i take it

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            I live in Minnesota, and it is not even close to being better than wisconsin.
                            I agree.

Wisconsin > Minnesota

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by 4pAc View Post
                              so avys are eliminated?
                              Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              They'll be back, we're just bringing stuff back in stages.
                              That's ok, you can keep them off until oh I don't know, say after the Big Ten tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Oh it will be a problem with many. I wasnt big on post count but, it does kinda suck.
                                I agree... I usually don't think much of it, but it does give members like a seniority thing.

I really think the best thing to do to stop all this post count talk would have everyone start at zero and work their way back up again.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information