No announcement yet.

Best Film of All Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a difference between best and favorite. My favorite my favorite movie is either Memento or Primal Fear. The best movie is Casablanca.

Comment

White Chicks....

hahaha

Shawshank
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

forest gump

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
          Originally posted by MaxV
          Requem for a Dream is a VERY strong movie. In fact it's too strong. It's a bit too thought-provoking.
          Pi is more powerful, requiem is more direct however.
          I havent seen either but what are they about give me an idea so i know if i should get them on netflix

btw my favorite movie is black hawk down

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
            Requem for a Dream is a VERY strong movie. In fact it's too strong. It's a bit too thought-provoking.
            I havent seen either but what are they about give me an idea so i know if i should get them on netflix

Requiem is about addiction and for Pi all I can say is that it is about a Mathematician who is exploring chaos theory and is really a piece of art on mans pursuit of knowledge.

Comment

Requiem is about four main people and the impact thats drugs have on their life. Basically Pi in my own words on what its about so you kind of know the story is....a guy who believes all of life is based on numbers and he is trying to crack the a code, but in a process stumbles upon something much greater that puts him in danger.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks

Requiem is about four main people and the impact thats drugs have on their life. Basically Pi in my own words on what its about so you kind of know the story is....a guy who believes all of life is based on numbers and he is trying to crack the a code, but in a process stumbles upon something much greater that puts him in danger.
                  That's a nice simple way to state it but I think that it makes Pi seem like a simple scifi action movie, thus try not explain it.

Comment

My dark horses for best movie of all time are Apocalypse Now, Jaws, and Jurassic Park.

Comment

That's a nice simple way to state it but I think that it makes Pi seem like a simple scifi action movie, thus try not explain it.
                      I wanted to dumb it down so he knew the basic plot goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                        My dark horses for best movie of all time are Apocalypse Now, Jaws, and Jurassic Park.
                        Thats the second time you mentioned Jurassic Park. Anything said by Robert Muldoon is gold. He is the character that looks at the raptor for ten seconds instead of shooting it and says clever girl.

Comment

Thats the second time you mentioned Jurassic Park. Here are some more hilarious quotes from the movie. Anything said by Robert Muldoon is gold. He is the character that looks at the raptor for ten seconds instead of shooting it and says clever girl.
                          Hah I love that movie it even has NEUMAN in it.

Comment

Out of the movies on that list, I'll say Schindler's List...but in my mind, that's not the best of all time, although I'm not sure what is.

Comment

Thats the second time you mentioned Jurassic Park. Here are some more hilarious quotes from the movie. Anything said by Robert Muldoon is gold. He is the character that looks at the raptor for ten seconds instead of shooting it and says clever girl.
                              Hah I love that movie it even has NEUMAN in it.
                              Samuel L. Jackson was also hilarious in that movie. I wouldn't say its a greatest movie, but I really enjoyed watching it. I'll leave you with some quotes.

"Clever girl"

"They remember"

"Don't get cheap on me Dodgson"

"Dennis we have our lives in your hands and you have Butterfingers"

"That is one big pile of ****"

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888
                                Out of the movies on that list, I'll say Schindler's List...but in my mind, that's not the best of all time, although I'm not sure what is.
                                Got you covered

CGF's list
                                1. Pi
                                2. The Shining/One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest
                                3. Memento
                                4. Requiem fo a Dream
                                5. Silence of the Lambs
                                6. Shawshank Redemption
                                7. Fight Club
                                8. Taxi Driver
                                9. Blade Runner