Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thule View Post
    I was going to say there was a long thread about this awhile ago.

I'm going to be getting mine in the next two weeks
    i'm not a religious man but i like the look of it. should be sweet, where are you getting it??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      i'm not a religious man but i like the look of it. should be sweet, where are you getting it??
      Yeah i agree, looks real good. Considering i have no idea when it comes to religion i gotta ask what that verse is? And also i think the font could be changed, but than again i don't know if it has some sort of significance or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
        Yeah i agree, looks real good. Considering i have no idea when it comes to religion i gotta ask what that verse is? And also i think the font could be changed, but than again i don't know if it has some sort of significance or something.
        i would agree about the font. the actual drawing uses exagerrated lines and big strokes and what not and the font is not like that at all. which could be cool to have the differences but i would change it to go more with how the actual head and stuff is done.

Comment

I have three. A Welsh dragon, a Scottish lion, and a Maltese Cross.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

[quote=terribletowel39;870867]Just wondering if any other folks on here has some ink. I've got a few and will post pictures in a bit.

[quote]

There are normal tattoos, and then there are ones like they are raised above the skin. How do they do that?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I've been looking into a cool font type of design. Want to get a really cool design of my intials on my arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                There are normal tattoos, and then there are ones like they are raised above the skin. How do they do that?
                i'm not quite sure. i'm going to talk to my artist saturday about another one and will ask him. i know what you are talking about but never looked into it.

Comment

I got a quarter sized RCPM logo.

It was free!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    I got a quarter sized RCPM logo.

It was free!
                    Russian Center for Preventive Medicine or Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers??

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      they are raised above the skin for only a short time, the skins just irritated and most tattoos looked raised when they are fresh but once they scab over and heal they go back to normal. On a few of my tattoos there are parts that are partially raised still, but there's no technique to make them stay this way.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        Russian Center for Preventive Medicine or Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers??
                        Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, duh :)

Only the best band to walk this earth, ever! Well, since the Refreshments at least.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                          they are raised above the skin for only a short time, the skins just irritated and most tattoos looked raised when they are fresh but once they scab over and heal they go back to normal. On a few of my tattoos there are parts that are partially raised still, but there's no technique to make them stay this way.
                          If someone has a heavy hand and goes deep with the needle, it will be raised.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

yea, half of my tattoo is raised...I didn't think it was a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification

There is a way to permanently etch scars into the body which remain elevated. It's called scarification. Regular tattoos should not leave raises in the skin after they have healed.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification

There is a way to permanently etch scars into the body which remain elevated. It's called scarification. Regular tattoos should not leave raises in the skin after they have healed.
                                I was just about to post something of this matter. It's definitely different.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information