Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tattoo Thread

    Just wondering if any other folks on here has some ink. I've got a few and will post pictures in a bit.




    Last edited by terribletowel39; 01-31-2008, 09:05 PM.


    Silverback....still the best.

    +rep to Jakey for the sig

  • #2
    i was gunna start this thread like a week ago...just didnt get around to it. I acutally dont have any yet, but i was thinking of going and getting one. Just wanted some other peoples opinions. Like do you regret getting it now? is it too permanent? i dunno part of me wants one and part of me doesnt.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • #3
      I made a thread like this about a month ago but I guess it is no longer available. Anyways, mine is an Autism awareness ribbon with Autism written below it. Here's a picture...



      Up close.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was going to say there was a long thread about this awhile ago.

        I'm going to be getting mine in the next two weeks

        Comment


        • #5
          I have 2 right now, but I got them both about 5 to 6 years ago. I plan on getting 3 more that all have meaning to me. However, my general rule for tattoo's is, I only get them in places that can be covered. There's no way I'd get any on my forearms, neck, etc.



          Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

          Comment


          • #6
            I really would love to get a tattoo, but I don't want something just for the hell of it. Don't want anything generic either, I'd really like to figure out something meaningful that I could get and be cool with having on me but for the life of me I cannot. I'd be curious to see what everyone has to say about APS's questions as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah if i do decide to get one, it needs to mean something to me, which is hte problem i just cant find something that means enough to me now when im 19 that i want to be on my body for the rest of my life. and as to the above post, i would never get something i couldnt cover up with a plan tshirt.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                I have 2 right now, but I got them both about 5 to 6 years ago. I plan on getting 3 more that all have meaning to me. However, my general rule for tattoo's is, I only get them in places that can be covered. There's no way I'd get any on my forearms, neck, etc.
                Exactly, thats why the shoulder blade was great for me. Its not like I don't want people to see it, however I like for it to not always be showing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                  Exactly, thats why the shoulder blade was great for me. Its not like I don't want people to see it, however I like for it to not always be showing.
                  I mean, you've got to think about the fact this thing is going to be on you for life. I don't want to be going into a job interview or something with a dragon on my neck and a pair of boobs on my hand, with "blow me" on my forearm.



                  Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                  i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    well i've got the forearm tats. i just think of it as, i'm going to go into a interview with a long sleeve shirt on anyway. they won't see them. hell i work at a corporate countrywide office now and just wear a light hoodie with my short sleeves and have my sleeves up 90% of the time.

                    answering APS, no i don't regret them. and have no intention of ever regretting them. the ribs one hurts like a biznatch. i had a big bruise on my right bicep from me biting it so hard to take some pain away from my rib area as i was getting that one. don't let anybody tell you it doesn't hurt. like, "oh, its just an annoying feeling." no it hurts. the forearms wasn't bad at all, but the ribs felt like what i would imagine getting branded feels like, but just constantly.

                    also don't let what people tell you about the pain effect where you do want to get it. even though it hurts if you want it on your ribs or anywhere get it there. do what you want. don't let the artist or friends and family effect what you get put on you. its your decision and your body and like others have said, it will be there for the rest of your life.
                    Last edited by terribletowel39; 01-31-2008, 03:38 PM.


                    Silverback....still the best.

                    +rep to Jakey for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have 3 This is the one on my back, its an "A" with claw marks its my own design

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was thinking about getting one that is the skyline of cincinnati with logos of the bengals, the reds, my high school, and my college incorporated into it somehow.

                        ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        #15
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          I was thinking about getting one that is the skyline of cincinnati with logos of the bengals, the reds, my high school, and my college incorporated into it somehow.
                          that would be pretty bad ass. except for the bengal thing. haha that would cost a lot though.


                          Silverback....still the best.

                          +rep to Jakey for the sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the one i was thinking about getting was a hammerhead shark with a tribal design sprouting from it. i love the design, but i dont think i can justify getting it without having some sort of deeper meaning. anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with it? i mean, i used to love sharks as a kid, but that isnt enough. anyone?
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              the one i was thinking about getting was a hammerhead shark with a tribal design sprouting from it. i love the design, but i dont think i can justify getting it without having some sort of deeper meaning. anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with it? i mean, i used to love sharks as a kid, but that isnt enough. anyone?
                              yea if you are trying to stick with something that means something to you i would always stay away from tribal unless you are part indian or are indian. just my opinion. whenever i see tribal i always think that that tat can't mean anything to that person, they just thought it looked cool.

                              the shark is a good idea if youn love sharks. means something to you type stuff. depends on really the things you have experienced in your life. like i got hakuna matata on my wrist and i know most people jump straight to Lion King but its a Swahili term that means "there are no worries here" and from expeirences in my life thats how i try and live each day, worry free. not let the little things stress me out. stuff like that.


                              Silverback....still the best.

                              +rep to Jakey for the sig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information