Job thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job thread

Who here has jobs and what are they? I just applied to the local Chuck E. Cheese.

I plan on getting my 1st job over the summer.
    What national company is the best employer?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

i am currently unemployed for a couple reasons. first im away at school, and second, i cant work in the states, so yea, im just kicking it.

i had a job for 2 years at Staples. absolutley loved tht job. i will be going back and working there when i return home from school.

Comment

Ive been at the same sporting goods store for 3 1/2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          i am currently unemployed for a couple reasons. first im away at school, and second, i cant work in the states, so yea, im just kicking it.

i had a job for 2 years at Staples. absolutley loved tht job. i will be going back and working there when i return home from school.
          Where you goin to school?

Comment

I am an assistant funeral director and a file clerk.

I used to work at Bills Experience.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I can't have a job until March 23rd. (State Finals are the 22nd). I need some ideas, because I definitely need to work to pay for a plane ticket to greece and spending money in the summer.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                I can't have a job until March 23rd. (State Finals are the 22nd). I need some ideas, because I definitely need to work to pay for a plane ticket to greece and spending money in the summer.
                How bout a paint store.

Comment

I'm a police officer here in Gainesville, FL. been doing it for a year....

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                    Where you goin to school?
                    in buffalo.

Comment

i've never had a job in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        in buffalo.
                        U of Buff or Buff State? Since your Canadian what was your average?

Comment

as far as corporations go, Pepsico is supposed to be one of the best places to work with all the benefits and stuff they offer, but that's for people in the corporate world

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Who here has jobs and what are they? I just applied to the local Chuck E. Cheese.

You are set for life.

Pizza, games, MILF's. It's got all the fixings.

Comment

I do sales it cool, I love the good weeks and hate the bad ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information