No announcement yet.

Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An extreme underacheiver. Most of the kids with 4.0 GPA come to me for help on homework and stuff like that, and I only have a 3.4 GPA. I really don't study or try in any of my classes which is the reason why I don't have a 4.0. It's all due to me being lazy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Sports-Over Achiever

Academics-**** them im an underachiever

I should have a 4.0 but i have a 2.9

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
        An extreme underacheiver. Most of the kids with 4.0 GPA come to me for help on homework and stuff like that, and I only have a 3.4 GPA. I really don't study or try in any of my classes which is the reason why I don't have a 4.0. It's all due to me being lazy.
        Dude I seriously think we're related. We like the same types of women, according to that test, like similar movies and music and now it turns out we treat school in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
          Dude I seriously think we're related. We like the same types of women, according to that test, like similar movies and music and now it turns out we treat school in the same way.
          Outside of the fact that I thought Pi was not that great, I'm almost sure we are related.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Outside of the fact that I thought Pi was not that great, I'm almost sure we are related.
            Were do you live?

Comment

Defiantly an underachiever in school.

CGF is bsing about his 175-185 IQ....

176 + = 99.9999 percenticle of the worlds population.

Not to mention I doubt anyone with an IQ that high would be stupid enough to brag every chance they get about how smart they are.

Comment

Re: Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Originally posted by twdrmbhs
                Which do you consider yourself. Whether you make your judgement off of your work environment or whether you base it off of your success or lack of success in school, what do you consider yourself to be?

Personally I think I'm a slight under-achiever because I've always been book smart but the grades never are extremely high. Thoughts anyone? Discuss.
                Depends on what you're talking about. I'm a gross over-achiever in work and in sports but I'm an underachiever (sometimes worse than others depending on if I actually want to try) in classes. I just hate homework... Like essays I'll do, but tedious little things are freaking ********. Don't give me homework in a class and I will get an A, make homework 50% of the grade and really boring, and I will do just enough to get a mediocre grade (ranging from D+ to B depending on my interest in the class)

Outside the classroom, I'm the guy who spends an extra hour at the track after everyone has gone home or spends an hour and a half in self-motivated working out at home.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                  Defiantly an underachiever in school.

CGF is bsing about his 175-185 IQ....

176 + = 99.9999 percenticle of the worlds population.

Not to mention I doubt anyone with an IQ that high would be stupid enough to brag every chance they get about how smart they are.
                  OMFG YOU CALLED MY BLUFF :roll:

Comment

Ok I believe you are 1 in 136,975,305.....

180+ would also make you basically more intelligent than Da Vanci, Calvin, Mozart, Beethoven, Coleridge, and many other polymaths.

Comment

Re: Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                      Depends on what you're talking about. I'm a gross over-achiever in work and in sports but I'm an underachiever (sometimes worse than others depending on if I actually want to try) in classes. I just hate homework... Like essays I'll do, but tedious little things are freaking ***********. Don't give me homework in a class and I will get an A, make homework 50% of the grade and really boring, and I will do just enough to get a mediocre grade (ranging from D+ to B depending on my interest in the class)
                      That describes me exactly in regards to schoolwork as well.

Comment

180+ would also make you basically more intelligent than Da Vanci, Calvin, Mozart, Beethoven, Coleridge, and many other polymaths.
                        IQ is a horrible system. It only measures learning potential and that doesn't account for potential with a lack of base skills, thus even a person with perfect learning potential would do atrociously if they lacked base skills.

Comment

IQ is a horrible system. It only measures learning potential and that doesn't account for potential with a lack of base skills, thus even a person with perfect learning potential would do atrociously if they lacked base skills.
                          Well then basically your saying all your information you gave us is useless and your intelligence is equal to that of keaks possibly? What do you suggest we use as a measure of intelligence?

Random:
                          The most intelligent person alive right now is believed to have a IQ of 186, and write for Parade magazine.

Comment

Well then basically your saying all your information you gave us is useless and your intelligence is equal to that of keaks possibly? What do you suggest we use as a measure of intelligence?

Random:
                            The most intelligent person alive right now is believed to have a IQ of 186, and write for Parade magazine.
                            Well in my opinion intelligence is a combination of knowledge, the potential to retain information, the ability to learn and the ability to reason logically. Don't know how to make a test of it yet.

Comment

nihilism is the answer.

Comment

nihilism is the answer.
                                Have you atleast seen lebowski yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information