This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    hey umm maybe next time you should read when someone already says they will do it....
    or maybe next time, you could actually make him a sig... but sorry if i made you do unnecessary work, didnt see your post... i just assumed that since it was a 4 day old request that it wasnt being filled...

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
      or maybe next time, you could actually make him a sig... but sorry if i made you do unnecessary work, didnt see your post... i just assumed that since it was a 4 day old request that it wasnt being filled...
      for your information my grandfather passed away so i havent been able to access ps much. a 4 day old request is not uncommon bro. i had started on it just havent finished. in the future, and this is to everyone not just you, people should check with someone through pm to see if they are still doing the request before going and doing it themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        for your information my grandfather passed away so i havent been able to access ps much. a 4 day old request is not uncommon bro. i had started on it just havent finished. in the future, and this is to everyone not just you, people should check with someone through pm to see if they are still doing the request before going and doing it themselves.
        i know wat is common and uncommon in this thread... ive been making sigs for a while... most of the time that somebody says they will do it, i expect it to be done within a day or 2, but i understand your situation and im sorry for your loss...life comes first
        i just had a brief moment of not being very observant of who posted, but ill make sure that i do next time

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
          i know wat is common and uncommon in this thread... ive been making sigs for a while... most of the time that somebody says they will do it, i expect it to be done within a day or 2, but i understand your situation and im sorry for your loss...life comes first
          i just had a brief moment of not being very observant of who posted, but ill make sure that i do next time
          its all good. not in the best mood lately and probably was a little harsh.

Comment

• Here's the image that I'd like for my sig. I'd also like the caption "Les is more... Fear the hat!"

Like I said, if anyone would like to know any more specifics feel free to get in touch with me.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Can someone make me a Michael Boley sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by MLibid View Post
                Can someone make me a Michael Boley sig?
                Ask ATL, he is a Boley fanatic.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  Hey I need a Detroit Redwings sig. +rep of course

I was thinking of a few ideas. A Swedish Exchange thing with a few of these guys (Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Franzen, Kronvall, Samuelsson, Holmstrom, or Lilja)

Or a Young Stars theme with Filppula, Cleary, and Hudler

can someone please make me this?
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• check out the new sig gangstas.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Would any one be able to make me an Antonio Cromartie sig? If possible I will give rep and cred.
                      If possible could this picture be used.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fstopboy/2099775759/
                      Last edited by detap21; 01-09-2008, 06:53 PM. Reason: to add more info

props to jkpigskin for the sweet Antonio Cromartie Sig

Comment

• I'm in need of a new sig had this one way to long plus rep for who ever does it please PM.

Dwayne Bowe have it say "The Bowe Show"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?sl...tit&prov=getty

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?sl...y_c&prov=getty

This would be my pick but what ever works best for you.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...1360696745.jpg

Please and thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                          Im looking for a Kyle Vanden Bosch Sig. Definitely will give credit and rep. Thanks in advance.
                          here you go

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                            Can I get a sig saying "Home Grown" with one of these pics of Marcus Trufant or if you can find others. Thanks in advance. Rep and Credit.

Hey if anyone can make me a Trufant sig it would be appreciated.
                            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                            the only hot actreeses are adult
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Can somebody make me a Slayer sig? Not of the band, they're not lookers, just the Iron Eagle and maybe some other assorted evil ****. I allow artistic expression.

If you do it, I'll make commie +rep you

www.blackmetalink.com
                              VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                                I'm in need of a new sig had this one way to long plus rep for who ever does it please PM.

Dwayne Bowe have it say "The Bowe Show"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?sl...tit&prov=getty

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?sl...y_c&prov=getty

This would be my pick but what ever works best for you.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...1360696745.jpg

Please and thanks.

Code:
                                http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/DwayneBowe.jpg

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information