This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
    alright guys its time for a new sig. sorry sean R.I.P.

i was thinking of having David Ortiz, Tom Brady, and Kevin Garnett in a sig then have the word BOSTON in the middle will give rep+
    please someone :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Can anybody make me a Fight Club or Godfather sig.

+rep if anyone wants to because I think I have gone sigless for long enough.
      I wouldn't mind a Fight Club sig either... or could someone make me a Cavs one with Big Ben and Wally on either side of LeBron? rep and cred of course

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
        I'm using this

or one of these
        Johan Santana Mets picture Gallery

EDIT: Tell me which one you like most
        o wow i guess i was looking in the wrong place haha

but ya that one looks good otherwise one of these two:

Whatever you think will work the best, thanks again.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Here's another one of Santana for you...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• here's another one.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Nice pic thanks Bills

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• thanks for the pics but I already made it(have it to you tomorrow morning, +rep and cred). I might redo it with the new pics.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• New Sig PLEASE!!!

So I have some extra time to be active on this site but I need a new sig. I had a charles Johnson sig last year, but I needed a new one for this draft season. If anyone could hook me up with a slick looking Thomas Brown sig I'd really appreciate it. I have no clue on how you guys make such good looking sigs, and I don't even know what size pic would be best. Here's a couple pics yall might be able to use...

Thank you so much for anyone that can help me out...

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    thanks for the pics but I already made it(have it to you tomorrow morning, +rep and cred). I might redo it with the new pics.
                    Alright sounds good to me Ill rep you once ahead of time.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• here you go
                      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 02-22-2008, 09:06 AM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Alright thanks man, I'm out of rep for now, but once I can Ill rep you again.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GDawg239 View Post
                          So I have some extra time to be active on this site but I need a new sig. I had a charles Johnson sig last year, but I needed a new one for this draft season. If anyone could hook me up with a slick looking Thomas Brown sig I'd really appreciate it. I have no clue on how you guys make such good looking sigs, and I don't even know what size pic would be best. Here's a couple pics yall might be able to use...

Thank you so much for anyone that can help me out...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7732/brownvz7.jpg

Comment

• appreciate it man

Comment

• Can somebody please make a Tyrus Thomas sig for me? (+rep of course)

Can somebody please make a Tyrus Thomas sig for me? (+rep of course)
                              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Just looking for a plain and simple Willis McGahee sig, as a raven. use any picture you want and just the text Willis McGahee. +rep and credit will be given. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information