Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can someone make me a one with Elvis Dumervil please.

    Also how do you make one of these, do you need photoshop?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tha Boss View Post
      Can someone make me a one with Elvis Dumervil please.

      Also how do you make one of these, do you need photoshop?
      Yeah, get Photoshop. I tried Gimp at first, but if you want to make good sigs get PS.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Yeah, get Photoshop. I tried Gimp at first, but if you want to make good sigs get PS.
        Any way to get it free, or anything. Im not fixen to drop a few bills on it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tha Boss View Post
          Any way to get it free, or anything. Im not fixen to drop a few bills on it.
          No ZOMGzzzz, you has to pay for photoshop!!!!!!

          everyone does;)


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            No ZOMGzzzz, you has to pay for photoshop!!!!!!

            everyone does;)
            Actually I knew someone who worked for my schools year book and got it for free ;)

            Just don't know how to use it..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
              Actually I knew someone who worked for my schools year book and got it for free ;)

              Just don't know how to use it..
              Well you can download the free 30 day trial;)


              Comment


              • You seriously have to question how sad someone's life is when they resort to stealing sigs and taking credit to feel better about themselves...The classic thing is his favorite response is "its just the internet its not that serious", but it was so serious to steal and take credit for others work.


                oh well, REP RAPE!!!1!1!!1:D





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  oh well, REP RAPE!!!1!1!!1:D
                  We've been going at it for a few days now. Guantanamo Bay style ;)

                  Comment


                  • Eagles can you stop stealing other peoples sig, I have seen that sig before on a basketball site. What is the matter with you?

                    Comment


                    • id like to see if someone could make a better version of my sig. + rep multiple times, (3 at least)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        + rep times 2 and cred if you make me a sig with this...



                        and have it say Wanderlei Silva "The Axe Murderer"
                        please anybody...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          id like to see if someone could make a better version of my sig. + rep multiple times, (3 at least)


                          If you like it just rep and cred.
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                          Comment


                          • does anyone want to make me a kimbo slice "official gangsta" sig??

                            that'd be pretty sweet. Kimbos the man.

                            Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

                            Comment


                            • take a look at my new sig :)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post


                                If you like it just rep and cred.
                                read my PM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information