Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ, don't worry about it. Got one from the wild.com forums that I like :)
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• For OSUGiants17:

Comment

• can we still do gif requests?

if so could i have from 2:31 to 2:34 of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZR-Ke_te9Q

i really love that girl

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
          EJ, don't worry about it. Got one from the wild.com forums that I like :)
          Oh, that's fine.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
            omg I love it, thanks a ton

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Can anyone help me out with a downsize of my sig? I want to get under or at the size restrictions because who doesn't like to follow rules? LOL, just pm me if you would like to do it, thanks

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                Can anyone help me out with a downsize of my sig? I want to get under or at the size restrictions because who doesn't like to follow rules? LOL, just pm me if you would like to do it, thanks

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  omg I love it, thanks a ton
                  Use the code for mines because it'll look alot better with the white background.

Edit: never mind I forgot you're doing the sideshow.

Comment

• Anyone help me out with a King leonidas kicking Matt cassell sig? Puuuuuleeeeaaase and thanks +.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I got you, I just had to do some others requests.

Comment

• Thanks man, much appreciated, didnt know if anyone saw my last post.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Can someone make me a Henrik Zetterberg Sig?

And tell me how to use it, im sure I forgot by now.

Comment

• Would anyone be able to make a .gif for me?

Comment

• I'll engage in homosexual acts if someone turns this into my new AVI.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2uqyzau&s=4

PS that link is worth clicking on anyway if you want to see Brandon Siler turn a kick returner into dust.

Comment

• Calling all sig makers. I have a sig bet with the legendary HinesWarJr. I need a sig made secretly and it will be legendary. I have the picture that just needs transformed to sig size. Should not be overly difficult, but it will be beautiful. PM me if you are willing to help.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information