Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got one. Thanks for the help guys!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
      Got one. Thanks for the help guys!
      who made your sig?

      SPLOOSH

      Comment


      • I would love a clean sig with this picture that says



        "Now you see me... Now you don't"
        "Little Leon 1st Team All-Pro"

        +rep of course.
        If you don't think you can make it very clean with that writing and picture, pm me with what you think will work.
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

        Comment


        • Just found these old sigs. If anyone wants to use them, go ahead. They'll need to be resized. It's too bad, I actually had a bunch more. Anyway, if you use one of them, all I ask is rep, not cred. I didn't make them, I just had them made for another site. I only ask the rep for having them made and posting them. If you want to give cred give it to "WB from GLB"

          I would also suggest saving them to photobucket or something. Anyway, here you go.











          Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

          Comment


          • Might be a tough request, but does anyone have the pic of Tebow where he is covered in red paint after the Florida/Florida State game?

            Also, could someone use that pic to make a sig with the caption

            Bigger Than Jesus

            Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

            Comment


            • Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
              Might be a tough request, but does anyone have the pic of Tebow where he is covered in red paint after the Florida/Florida State game?

              Also, could someone use that pic to make a sig with the caption

              Bigger Than Jesus
              Here's a pic..

              The Passion of the "Heis"
              Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi; 01-11-2009, 02:38 PM.
              .......

              Comment


              • can someone make an Alphonso Smith/Wake forest sig?
                here is a good pic, but if you got better then by all means...

                http://media.gatewaync.com/wsj/photo...b/md/smith.jpg
                Last edited by General Zod; 01-11-2009, 06:16 PM.

                Comment


                • I might be taking some of these requests.

                  Sig by: BK

                  02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

                  Comment




                  • What about this one.

                    Comment


                    • I already pm'd him a sig

                      Sig by: BK

                      02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

                      Comment


                      • Could somebody make me a sig out of this picture?



                        I'd like it to say "Nation of Domination".
                        Rep and appreciation

                        Comment


                        • Here ya go

                          Comment


                          • Can somebody make me a thread of the fab 3 danny green,ellington and lawson

                            or a randy moss sig from marshall to minn. to oak. to NE
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                            Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                            Comment


                            • sig is what i meant
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                              Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                can someone make an Alphonso Smith/Wake forest sig?
                                here is a good pic, but if you got better then by all means...

                                http://media.gatewaync.com/wsj/photo...b/md/smith.jpg
                                bump lol :-)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information