Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
    heres mine

    SICK. thanks much man


    Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

    Amazing sig by jkpigskin

    Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
      Anyone wanna make me a wvu sig using some players for the upcoming season like noel, jarret brown etc..?
      I will. How about just Noel? Two player sigs are meh

      Originally posted by BeansDooma
      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

      Comment


      • eff text. Its kinda meh, I may make another soon



        Code:
        http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f83/bearfan54/Sigs/NoelDivinecopy.png

        Originally posted by BeansDooma
        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

        Comment


        • so who wants to make me a sig with any of the following giants, corey webster, kenny phillips or ahmad bradshaw? If you do bradshaw please include the words "The Mighty Midget!" if you're having trouble finding good pics I'd be happy with a ricky rubio or danilo galinari sig.

          I've been rockin this classic but it's time for a sig that isn't four years old. And of course plus rep, free reach around and if it's really good I might even toss your salad.
          Last edited by Mr. Hero; 06-13-2009, 02:46 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
            i want an awesome sig guys
            make it say 'Rick Porcello: Hometown Hero'

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bearfan View Post
              eff text. Its kinda meh, I may make another soon



              Code:
              http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f83/bearfan54/Sigs/NoelDivinecopy.png
              that is sick thanks so much, let me know if you make another i'll rock this one for now though


              Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

              Steddy Ambition!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

              Comment


              • can any1 make me a deangelo williams and jonathan stewart sig with the words double trouble somewhere
                +rep and credit

                Sig by BoneKrusher
                Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                  so who wants to make me a sig with any of the following giants, corey webster, kenny phillips or ahmad bradshaw? If you do bradshaw please include the words "The Mighty Midget!" if you're having trouble finding good pics I'd be happy with a ricky rubio or danilo galinari sig.

                  I've been rockin this classic but it's time for a sig that isn't four years old. And of course plus rep, free reach around and if it's really good I might even toss your salad.
                  i can do this one
                  i might not have time until later so hold tight!


                  Go Ravens!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                    BoneKrusher your sig just ended up on Allen Bailey's facebook.

                    yeah, i got an email from him saying he really liked the sig. thanks for giving him my addy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      BoneKrusher your sig just ended up on Allen Bailey's facebook.
                      Can I see this sig?

                      Comment


                      • A little small, but can someone cut this for me.



                        +Rep

                        Comment


                        • Sniper, It's TACKLE's sig.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            A little small, but can someone cut this for me.



                            +Rep
                            I'll have it done in ten.

                            Comment



                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                                Gracias senor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information