This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steel man View Post

I really like this one he is one of my favorite non Chiefs.

Comment

• thanks again BK for the sig and advise....i just like playing around and learning how to do them and i just wish i could do as good as you guys.

Matthew 19:26
      Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

thanks again BK for the sig and advise....i just like playing around and learning how to do them and i just wish i could do as good as you guys.

im not very good man, but if i can help you with anything, i'm here.

Comment

• you're doing good steelman, remember if you ever need advice pm me

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Got bored and made a Dave Mustaine sig tonight:
            [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1251775400.png[/IMG]

Comment

• Alright, it's 'bout time I get myself a new sig for the upcoming season. Can someone please make me a Zach Miller sig if they have any time? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

• give me some advise on this one, please!

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

give me some advise on this one, please!

I think it looks great maybe add something behind the players.
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• hey BK, send me a PM when you aren't busy.

Comment

give me some advise on this one, please!

i love what you got goin here man, if you added a BG instead of the white colorfill layer this would be sick as hell.

Comment

Last edited by steel man; 09-01-2009, 10:27 AM. Reason: did not work right

Comment

?
                          hey man, you need to give me some tips on animation. i dont understand it at all, like how do you get the curtain to move from right to left in cs3?

Comment

• let try this one more time.....tell me what you guys think of this one
                            Last edited by steel man; 09-01-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• i'm thinking i need some super mega Rutgers sig, but I'm not sure.

NFL's starting up soon though. maybe I should use a Giants one. hmmm who knows? i'm just bored waiting for the bus! if any sigmakers have some crazy creative ideas they wanna work out, i'll obviously give rep and all that good stuff.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I forgot some of the names of the good sigmaker sites. Anyone remind me?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information