Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i tried a different rain tut on this one and theres no lightening.
    but i changed the text.
    nevermind, its too slow.


    the speed is perfect in photoshop but slow after i uploaded it, must be the size.

    too big, it was 300 frames.
    Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-02-2009, 02:46 AM.

    Comment


    • if anyone wants to give it a whirl i will probably wear it later on. and if you know me, you know i love me some borders. also having the text just say "Beastie Boys" is fine. try using all pics if you like.





      Comment


      • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
        hey man go to .02designz they have everything you'll need.
        http://www.o2designz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=134
        that site has gone way down hill.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          that site has gone way down hill.
          i agree, its not what it once was.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            i'm thinking i need some super mega Rutgers sig, but I'm not sure.

            NFL's starting up soon though. maybe I should use a Giants one. hmmm who knows? i'm just bored waiting for the bus! if any sigmakers have some crazy creative ideas they wanna work out, i'll obviously give rep and all that good stuff.
            hey man, if you want i'll attempt this, i just need to know if you want me to make two sigs and fade them from one to the other.

            Comment


            • no love for the beasties.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                if you want, i can try both, a Giants and a Rutgers sig and flash them into one sig.
                let me know.
                dude if you could do that....oh the awesomeness that would occur. If you could mix an Osi Giants and a mega Rutgers sig...I'd probably jizz myself and you'd be known as one of my most favorite people ever.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                  no love for the beasties.


                  lol

                  i'll give it a shot.see below
                  Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-03-2009, 08:38 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    dude if you could do that....oh the awesomeness that would occur. If you could mix an Osi Giants and a mega Rutgers sig...I'd probably jizz myself and you'd be known as one of my most favorite people ever.


                    i'll see what i can come up with.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      dude if you could do that....oh the awesomeness that would occur. If you could mix an Osi Giants and a mega Rutgers sig...I'd probably jizz myself and you'd be known as one of my most favorite people ever.

                      heres what i came up with:

                      Comment






                      • some of my old beastie sigs ive made, once i can get photoshop working i will do a few request.


                        Comment


                        • Can someone make me a Denard Robinson signature? Here are some pics:

                          http://umgoblue.com/absoluteig/galle.../09-UMFall.JPG

                          http://admatch-syndication.mochila.c...eslideshow.jpg

                          Have it say "Shoelace" somewhere on there please (that's his nickname).

                          Please and thank you.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bantx View Post




                            some of my old beastie sigs ive made, once i can get photoshop working i will do a few request.
                            those are both awesome man, i'll remove my attempt, it sucks.:)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              Can someone make me a Denard Robinson signature? Here are some pics:

                              http://umgoblue.com/absoluteig/galle.../09-UMFall.JPG

                              http://admatch-syndication.mochila.c...eslideshow.jpg

                              Have it say "Shoelace" somewhere on there please (that's his nickname).

                              Please and thank you.


                              heres my attempt:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                                heres my attempt:
                                Thank you so much, that looks amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information