Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals

I'll say the Heat.

I'll write down the (then) current tally right before tipoff.

ACCORDING TO THE 28 PEOPLE WHO VOTED, THE MAVS WILL WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP (16 to 12)

Tough one. I'm going to narrow it down to Heat in 6, Mavs in 6, or Mavs in 7. I'll just go with Mavs in 7.

Comment

Heat in 7. It should be a good series, and personally I'm more excited about these 2 teams than I was about Spurs/Pistons and Lakers/Pistons.

Comment

Heat in 7...Posey, Haslem, Walker, and Williams will step it up.

Comment

Some guy in my work who is an absolute mush. Just came over to my desk and said the Heat are a "Lock". By him saying that and i'd hate to do it because im rooting for JW to win a title im going to have to go with the Mavericks even though im pullin for the Heat.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Shaq vs. Dampier, lol, anybody remember when Shaq called him a woman?

I'll take the Mavericks.

Comment

Mavs have this series. Howard can slow down Wade fairly well and the tag team duo of Diop and Dampier will both work harder than possibly ever to stop Shaq(and Dampier will probably want to kill Shaq). I don't see anyone stopping Dirk, and I think he walks away with the MVP.

Dallas in 6

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Heat in 7

Comment

I can't see it going 7 and then the Heat taking it on the road. I think they have to close out at home in game 6.

Comment

Heat in 6.

Comment

Dirk is a beast but D-Wade is a freak of nature. The Heat will win in 7 games.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
                        Shaq is a beast and D-Wade is a freak of nature. The Heat will win in 6 games.
                        Exactly what i was thinking

Comment

Mavs

heat or 0-2 regualr season, and since shaw has been in miami, they havent beat them

but on the filp side the heat are bleanding well together, role players are stepping up

key player to watch for the heat= antoine walker

Comment

i think it will be a great series and i hate to say it but miami in 7

Comment

Hold on, where's game 7 at, or where is the first game at Miami or Dallas?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information