X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
    i dunno abotu 360 i heard a rumour it was jsut a stopgap until PS comes out, and then there wil be a new xbox available
    You heard wrong.
    yeah man i didnt know thats jsut wat i heard. Liek they were gunna release an updated 360 or something. Cause apparently pS3 is the shiznat. Like for real apparently its through the roof.
    Nope, the current one will stay. The PS3 won't be that much better (if at all) than the 360 either. It's really nothing all that special.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I like the 360 a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
        i dunno abotu 360 i heard a rumour it was jsut a stopgap until PS comes out, and then there wil be a new xbox available
        You heard wrong.
        yeah man i didnt know thats jsut wat i heard. Liek they were gunna release an updated 360 or something. Cause apparently pS3 is the shiznat. Like for real apparently its through the roof.
        My god your typing is horrible.

Specs wise the PS3 does have an edge. With that said, even PS3 game developers have said it isn't big enough to be much of a difference. They've said that all PS3 games could be played on the 360. The difference is essentially nothing. The rumour you heard was that Xbox 360 would release a huge update that would help combat the PS3, which they may or may not do.

Once again, it's all about the games, and personal preference.

Comment

get a Wii60. meaning you get both the Wii and the Xbox 360 for the price of the ps3

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

I heard game developers were having a hard time making games for the ps3 because its TOO powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              I heard game developers were having a hard time making games for the ps3 because its TOO powerful.
              Technically. It uses a cell proccessor that can make pretty graphics, but is INCREDIBLY hard to program for.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
              Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life
                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                Technically. It uses a cell proccessor that can make pretty graphics, but is INCREDIBLY hard to program for.
                Actually, the graphics capability for both systems are almost exactly the same. The problem is that Playstation basically lied about a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                  Actually, the graphics capability for both systems are almost exactly the same. The problem is that Playstation basically lied about a lot of things.
                  I disagree, even though I'm a Microsoft fanboy. Sure, the Killzone "tech demo" was fake, but I actually like the graphics for Resistance: Fall of Man on PS3 more than Gears of War (I'm still definitely buying Gears of War, though).

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

I disagree, even though I'm a Microsoft fanboy. Sure, the Killzone "tech demo" was fake, but I actually like the graphics for Resistance: Fall of Man on PS3 more than Gears of War (I'm still definitely buying Gears of War, though).
                    I don't care if you disagree, because if you look at the specs, you see that they back up exactly what i said. The capabilities are the same graphics wise.

Comment

Resistance

Gears of War

Comment

Resistance

Gears of War

Xbox360wned

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Get the 360. It's amazing. And it's a lot cheaper than a PS3, with about the same performance.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

I am very satisfied with my 360, better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                              I am very satisfied with my 360, better than I expected.
                              I appreciate you, SARF.

Comment

For those of you who bought a 360, what made you invest in this system in the first place? Was it because it was the first next gen system? Was it because you feel eventually it will have some must buy games ( Halo 3) or did you feel the release games were must have already?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information