Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Last 5 Rep Comments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Your Last 5 Rep Comments!

    Changes to the rep format have necessitated the return of this thread.

    Post your comments.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

  • #2
    300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-10-2008 11:26 PM yodachu Yes it was, and so was ours in the mock!
    Some Draft Thoughts... 04-07-2008 11:19 PM jared for having a McGaha sig
    Movie Quote Game 04-06-2008 09:42 AM steelersgirl5 whoo hoo!
    Movie Quote Game 04-06-2008 03:48 AM d34ng3l021 one of my favorite movies.
    Official 2008 NBA Draft... 04-05-2008 05:51 PM HinesWardJr pleasure doing business and go asu

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is mine:

      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • #4


        Sweet Living

        I remember 9/24/08

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-10-2008 11:26 PM yodachu Yes it was, and so was ours in the mock!
          Some Draft Thoughts... 04-07-2008 11:19 PM jared for having a McGaha sig
          Movie Quote Game 04-06-2008 09:42 AM steelersgirl5 whoo hoo!
          Movie Quote Game 04-06-2008 03:48 AM d34ng3l021 one of my favorite movies.
          Official 2008 NBA Draft... 04-05-2008 05:51 PM HinesWardJr pleasure doing business and go asu
          What kind of business were you doing?


          Sweet Living

          I remember 9/24/08

          Comment


          • #6
            Compare NFL Players and... 04-09-2008 02:57 PM TheGreatEscape
            Second Favorite... 04-09-2008 12:46 PM steelersgirl5 - GO MAVS!!!!!
            Movie Quote Game 04-08-2008 09:01 PM RoyHall#1 - you got me
            Movie Quote Game 04-07-2008 09:05 PM hugegmenfan - nice call!
            Rock Thread 04-06-2008 12:55 PM 619

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
              What kind of business were you doing?
              Forummock Draft

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                Just to set the record straight . . . I do not work at a place that has Armenian Pizza, despite the rep comment I gave Wingy.

                My one and only job is working as Wingy's mother's poolboy. It doesn't pay well, but the sex is free and pleantiful.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Compare NFL Players and... 04-10-2008 01:32 AM kalbears13
                  Hot Chick Thread 04-08-2008 08:26 PM JagHombre22 GEEZUM!!! nice pics!
                  2008 MLB Discussion... 04-08-2008 12:59 AM wiscbadgerfootball
                  2008 MLB Discussion... 04-07-2008 02:04 AM yodachu U have a nice package.
                  2008 MLB Discussion... 04-06-2008 05:03 PM Billingsley26 lol
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

                  Bosanac01

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Just to set the record straight . . . I do not work at a place that has Armenian Pizza, despite the rep comment I gave Wingy.

                    My one and only job is working as Wingy's mother's poolboy. It doesn't pay well, but the sex is free and pleantiful.
                    YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SET YOURSELF UP!!! WE'VE GONE OVER THIS BEFORE!!!


                    Sweet Living

                    I remember 9/24/08

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Just to set the record straight . . . I do not work at a place that has Armenian Pizza, despite the rep comment I gave Wingy.

                      My one and only job is working as Wingy's mother's poolboy. It doesn't pay well, but the sex is free and pleantiful.
                      every job has its perks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh and stop having "pitching" to Jag. You got his back... HA!


                        Sweet Living

                        I remember 9/24/08

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Just to set the record straight . . . I do not work at a place that has Armenian Pizza, despite the rep comment I gave Wingy.

                          My one and only job is working as Wingy's mother's poolboy. It doesn't pay well, but the sex is free and pleantiful.
                          Aren't you a major that requires a lot of writing about stupid stuff? You spelled PLENTIFUL wrong. Not that smart eh?


                          Sweet Living

                          I remember 9/24/08

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                            YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SET YOURSELF UP!!! WE'VE GONE OVER THIS BEFORE!!!
                            Yes, that was my diabolical plan all along. I repped you yesterday with the intent of posting that comment about your mother today in a thread that had yet to be created.

                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I still have the ones from the 1st thread of this kind.



                              Sweet Living

                              I remember 9/24/08

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information