Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be your football position?

For instance:
    I am 6ft7 about 250 and run a 4,7 40 yrd dash(well actually a 5,1 40 mtr dash, I think that'll correspond to a 4,7) so I'll think I would be a defensive end most probably I suppose.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

^ Why the F' arent you a DE??? They are rediculous measurables! :D

I would be a CB/FS/WR...i am 5'8" 150ish...i have got quite a stocky frame, so i could def' add some bulk. I can flat out run, and i hit pretty hard for my size. My only problem is i get injured too easily.

Comment

Because I live in holland and there is no football being played here, and besides that I've got *** up knees ;)

- No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

didnt we have this thread before?

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
          didnt we have this thread before?
          Not since Dec 2007. And Renji, you are a good guy but I think it is safe to say wicket has more of a life than you. Yall joined the same month and look at yalls production. WoW.

I would be safety. I'm 6'1 and like 205-215 depending on how much food I put down that day. And I love the safety position. Would be fun.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

In the NFL? I play DE now, but I'd have to be an outside linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              Not since Dec 2007. And Renji, you are a good guy but I think it is safe to say wicket has more of a life than you. Yall joined the same month and look at yalls production. WoW.

I would be safety. I'm 6'1 and like 205-215 depending on how much food I put down that day. And I love the safety position. Would be fun.
              well we are in germany, i have alot of free time :D and after guitarre classes, table tennis and chinese school i do spare sometime online

Anyways i thought we had that thread about write urself a scouting report, i remember posting in it.

I could see myself bein a LB then again i never played real football so who knows

Comment

We did do that, but its always fun anyway.
                I'm 5'9" and 208. I played FB and DT in high school, but also could play O line. I am very slow. I look like Don Nottingham(In terms of body shape), for you classic NFL guys, but my thighs are more muscular. I am waay to slow to be any skill position, but don't have the size to be a linemen at any level near the nfl, but my speed is adequate enough for a FB, where I would block and play with the ball in my hands well.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Sorry then if there was someting simular, didn't find it with a quick look over and thought it would be fun ;)

- No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I have always been NFLDC's resident K/P

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Quarterback.....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i played QB & CB in high school

Comment

when i was in highschool i played LB i was 5'11 185lbs ran a 4.4 - 4.5 was pretty fast with a stocky frame i think S or RB would of been the case being that my frame can hold more weight.

Comment

I think people need to be reminded in this thread just as they are in every thread like this that you are slower than you believe. I'm not calling the people who posted liars, but I would put a lot of money down that nobody here runs a 4.4 or anything close to it. If you did, you would very likely be playing college football or track. You have no idea how fast that is and how few people in the world are that fast. I went to a high school of about 2000 people and we had a pretty big football team. I believe the fastest hand-timed 40 we had was just under 4.7.

With that being said, I'm 6'9" 320 lbs and run a 4.35. I'd probably be a tight end or something...

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                              I think people need to be reminded in this thread just as they are in every thread like this that you are slower than you believe. I'm not calling the people who posted liars, but I would put a lot of money down that nobody here runs a 4.4 or anything close to it. If you did, you would very likely be playing college football or track. You have no idea how fast that is and how few people in the world are that fast. I went to a high school of about 2000 people and we had a pretty big football team. I believe the fastest hand-timed 40 we had was just under 4.7.

With that being said, I'm 6'9" 320 lbs and run a 4.35. I'd probably be a tight end or something...
                              i thought ud be a mascot

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information