X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids are Ruining Sports

http://www.ketv.com/sports/16295370/detail.html

Big Brown's Trainer Gives Horses Steroids

Just saying. I dislike the way that this gets neglected, especially among two year olds. All these commercials about steroids to kids... yet steroids in horse racing is totally cool (and normal).

Sigh.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

its legal.

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

You can't blame a chemical for the ruining of sport in America. A performance enhancer is an abstract idea. Blame the people, blame the money, blame the trainers.

Comment

Somebody said this on ESPN awhile ago, but this horse better be ok after this race, short term and long term, otherwise they are going to catch hell for it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Horse racing is wrong in the first place.

Comment

the government is ruining sports. Steriods is why you watch sports. You wanna see someone hit 70 homeruns. You wanna see a HR go 500 feet. You wanna see a LB knock a RB's head off. But putting steriods in an animal is just sickening. That horse has no idea what is goin on. Now im not saying im in favor of steriods im jus saying. Steriods is like gas. Everyone needs gas so the companies charge more for it. Players use steriods because ppl want more HR and more power.

Comment

Originally posted by dbro View Post
              the government is ruining sports. Steriods is why you watch sports. You wanna see someone hit 70 homeruns. You wanna see a HR go 500 feet. You wanna see a LB knock a RB's head off. But putting steriods in an animal is just sickening. That horse has no idea what is goin on. Now im not saying im in favor of steriods im jus saying. Steriods is like gas. Everyone needs gas so the companies charge more for it. Players use steriods because ppl want more HR and more power.
              I actually want to see guys who busted there ass in practice, in the weight room and in the film room, compete on a level playing field. That may seem naive these days, but still, do not put me in your group.

Comment

Did i put you in my group did i say Paul wants to see steriod users no i didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  I actually want to see guys who busted there ass in practice, in the weight room and in the film room, compete on a level playing field. That may seem naive these days, but still, do not put me in your group.
                  That stopped being enough back in the 1970's. Sports need to stop having a banned substance list and create an allowed substance list. It would clear up confusion.

Comment

Is basketball the cleanest sport? you never here anything about steriods. Is it because the NBA doesnt have as good of steriod testing, or is it just that clean?

Comment

Co-Sign.

That horse has no idea what is goin on.

You say that like its ok, babies don't know whats going on either, maybe we should just start the whole process early then.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Did i put you in my group did i say Paul wants to see steriod users no i didnt.
                        You wanna see someone hit 70 homeruns. You wanna see a HR go 500 feet. You wanna see a LB knock a RB's head off.
                        "You"? Is that not a generalization of all fans? Or is that just the way you talk?

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

You say that like its ok, babies don't know whats going on either, maybe we should just start the whole process early then.

No i didnt mean that like its ok, i mean it like its sick to give steriods to a horse because they cant tell you to stop you know. A player has that choice the can say yes or no. The horse is defenseless thats why i said what i said

Comment

"You"? Is that not a generalization of all fans? Or is that just the way you talk?

by You i mean most fans. Didnt the MLB have high tv ratings when McGwire and Sosa were in that HR battle? i didnt mean everyone cuz i dont like steriods in sports, but thats when they have their highest ratings. I jus mean most like the fans who quit watching baseball when it is on the way to getting clean.
                            Last edited by dbro; 05-29-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Is basketball the cleanest sport? you never here anything about steriods. Is it because the NBA doesnt have as good of steriod testing, or is it just that clean?
                              I'd say its because sheer brute strength isn't as imortant in basketball. Steroids aren't going to give you more touch on your three pointers. Also because so few basketball players look like they're on steroids. But anyway, yeah, they're the cleanest sport. All they have is fixed games.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information