No announcement yet.

New and Improved Country Music Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get yotube videos to show up on here directly?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
      How do i get yotube videos to show up on here directly?
      [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] put the url after the v=

Comment

• Here is the video I recorded from the concert a few days ago.

this one wasnt recorded by me, but its from the same show I was at.

Comment

• Here are some of the highlights in Alan Jackson's new CD that came out last week called freight train
          Last edited by georgiafan; 04-08-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Apparently the embedding didn't work, lol, but I've been waiting for this album since I heard it was coming out (about two months ago).

Also, "The Call" by Matt Kennon, one of the songs I posted a little bit ago, was on the radio last night for the first time I've heard it. I really think that songcan climb up high on the charts if it gets enough exposure.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Here are some of the highlights in Alan Jackson's new CD that came out last week called freight train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNDm...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlXAB...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B03p...eature=related
              Last edited by georgiafan; 04-08-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• These were some of my favorite songs growing up.

Comment

• There's way too many great songs by Strait, Jackson and B&D to name. Those three are in my top five of favorite artists.

Comment

• Got tickets saturday for Alan Jackson, Josh Turner and Chris Young

Comment

• Well... how good was it?

Comment

• It was a good show, but not near as good as the recent shows I've been to of George Strait/Reba and the Jamey Johnson concert. But i don't know if I'll ever go to shows as good as those 2.

I was disapointed that Chris Young only played for 20 minutes like 5 or 6 songs. I'm not a Josh Turner fan he sounded good I just don't like his music. Alan put on a real good show and played for 1:45 to 2 hours. He didn't play anything off his brand new CD which surprised me, but didn't bother me. He talked more then I figured he would. He did one thing when he played part of a song and gave background info on how he wrote/recorded it. That was cool also when he played "where were you when the world stop turning".

The crowd wasnt into it that much and I saw some empty seats. I think they were sold just the people didnt show up. Also some old 60 year old lady went crazy and about got into a fight with this 40 year old mom.

Comment

It was a good show, but not near as good as the recent shows I've been to of George Strait/Reba and the Jamey Johnson concert. But i don't know if I'll ever go to shows as good as those 2.

I was disapointed that Chris Young only played for 20 minutes like 5 or 6 songs. I'm not a Josh Turner fan he sounded good I just don't like his music. Alan put on a real good show and played for 1:45 to 2 hours. He didn't play anything off his brand new CD which surprised me, but didn't bother me. He talked more then I figured he would. He did one thing when he played part of a song and gave background info on how he wrote/recorded it. That was cool also when he played "where were you when the world stop turning".

The crowd wasnt into it that much and I saw some empty seats. I think they were sold just the people didnt show up. Also some old 60 year old lady went crazy and about got into a fight with this 40 year old mom.
                          I'd be disappointed too, he has a few really good songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            I'd be disappointed too, he has a few really good songs.
                            Yeah I played my gf his song called "flowers" and she said it was the sadest song she's ever heard.

my next concert april 24th - Hank Williams Jr/Jamey Johnson/Eric Church

Comment

Yeah I played my gf his song called "flowers" and she said it was the sadest song she's ever heard.

my next concert april 24th - Hank Williams Jr/Jamey Johnson/Eric Church
                              That is going to be a ******* awesome show, I'm very jealous.

Comment

• http://www.myspace.com/thetonyperezband

their cover of "Loved em everyone" by TG Sheppard is probably my favorite cover ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information