Lacrosse thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacrosse thread

Not sure how many here play lacrosse, but it's ******* awesome. A sport that's gaining some popularity, but very slowly sadly. Such a great game, especially to play. Our season starts in 30 days and I'm ridiculously pumped. Got a new crazy coach coming in after a 1-17 season. We've got a **** load of seniors and I'm just crazy pumped. Anyone else play? If so, tell stories!

I play defense btw
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Most people down here wouldn't be able to tell Lacrosse from their johnson. Overall it's an awesome sport. I've caught a few NCAA games on ESPN, and i must say it does look fun.

Comment

the kids at my school who play lacrosse are the biggest douches on the planet. But overall it looks tight. If I wasn't a trackstar I most def would try it.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        the kids at my school who play lacrosse are the biggest douches on the planet. But overall it looks tight. If I wasn't a trackstar I most def would try it.
        that sucks, I've met a lot of kids who are douches who give the sport a bad name. But for the most part, a lot of guys are pretty chill in it. I started last year and it's been constantly growing on me still. It's a lot of fun, and I suggest those who aren't studs in track like jballa try it.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          that sucks, I've met a lot of kids who are douches who give the sport a bad name. But for the most part, a lot of guys are pretty chill in it. I started last year and it's been constantly growing on me still. It's a lot of fun, and I suggest those who aren't studs in track like jballa try it.
          I really enjoy watching it though, and spring is perfect for it.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Fun fact: Lacrosse is Canada's national summer sport, and was Canada's only official sport until 1994!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Most people down here wouldn't be able to tell Lacrosse from their johnson.
              Just about every Dallas-area suburb HS has a lacrosse team. I played and it was so much fun. It just wasn't UIL, much like hockey.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Livin' Lax, Brahz?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Not sure how many here play lacrosse, but it's ******* awesome. A sport that's gaining some popularity, but very slowly sadly. Such a great game, especially to play. Our season starts in 30 days and I'm ridiculously pumped. Got a new crazy coach coming in after a 1-17 season. We've got a **** load of seniors and I'm just crazy pumped. Anyone else play? If so, tell stories!

I play defense btw
                  Are you going to try and play at Rutgers?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I played for 2 years, but honestly outside of Jersey, Maryland, and a few spots in PA it's not that big of a sport it seems.

Comment

That's actually how it works at my HS. Those who aren't fast OR just choose not to do track, do lacrosse. Taxing sport though.

You'll enjoy this scotty. Shawnee is a high school that's about 10 minutes away from us and it employs the #2 LAX player in the nation, Chris LaPierre. Guess who else comes from there? Ryan Blascyszk.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Are you going to try and play at Rutgers?
                        nah, they're DI(and totally awesome) and I just started playing last year and am fighting for a starting spot this year. I kick myself constantly I didn't start freshman year. It's so awesome, I'm totally pumped.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                          That's actually how it works at my HS. Those who aren't fast OR just choose not to do track, do lacrosse. Taxing sport though.

You'll enjoy this scotty. Shawnee is a high school that's about 10 minutes away from us and it employs the #2 LAX player in the nation, Chris LaPierre. Guess who else comes from there? Ryan Blascyszk.
                          Shawnee is so dirty. LaPierre is just ridiculous, and any time you can be connected to the awesomeness of Rutgers football, you equal win!
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                            Fun fact: Lacrosse is Canada's national summer sport, and was Canada's only official sport until 1994!

more facts:

Gretzky was absolutely dirty at lacrosse. Like ridiculous, but that's obvious.

Jim Brown was also an animal. He would hold the stick against his chest and run through people. He actually resulted in a rule change and you can no longer hold the stick directly against your chest ala mr. Brown haha
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

I play middie for St.Norbert College. We had a meeting tonight to start up our season, we only have about 18 guys so it could be rough for us. First practice of the year is tomorrow. It should be interesting.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information