Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot dog toppings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    I like my hot dog with a nice lather of Jersey Shore Guido Semen on it.

    Suck it twista
    The way you worded it above, it sounds like you want it the other way around ;)

    Comment


    • #32
      Nacho Cheese FTMFW.

      Nacho Dogs were the ish' growing up in my community.

      Comment


      • #33
        ketchup and ketchup only.

        Comment


        • #34
          If I'm making one myself, sually just spicey brown mustard/ We have alocal hot dog chain that makes a "special sauce". Its basically just hamburger meat and your basic spices, but that **** is awesome. Sniper knows Yocco's I'm sure...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            If I'm making one myself, sually just spicey brown mustard/ We have alocal hot dog chain that makes a "special sauce". Its basically just hamburger meat and your basic spices, but that **** is awesome. Sniper knows Yocco's I'm sure...
            Yocco's blows ass. Most overrated place ever. More overrated than Derrick Williams. When I first moved here, everyone was all Yocco's nuts. I walked in expecting the angels to start singing when I had my first bite. They didn't.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
              for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

              The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.
              I used to live right down the street from the Wiener Circle in Lincoln Park, Chicago. Never really did it for me...but then again I'm pretty boring. Ball park frank, mustark, ketchup on a white bun is what i like.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                Yocco's blows ass. Most overrated place ever. More overrated than Derrick Williams. When I first moved here, everyone was all Yocco's nuts. I walked in expecting the angels to start singing when I had my first bite. They didn't.
                Boooo, Yocco's is great. I usually go once or twice a month, a lot more than ony ohter fast food chain.The angels may not sing, but if you listen closely, they are humming.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dabears10 View Post


                  Sport Peppers are optional, in my book. Ketchup does not belong on a hot dog.
                  I saw tomatoes on top of a dog when Anthony Burdain went to Chicago, that sounds disgusting and just dosen't look right. But hey, so do the Bears and white sox and you crazy Dbags still enjoy them too.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Nothing in the world like a Chicago hot dog. There are lines for blocks for some hot dog stands in Chicago but they are worth every minute.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ketchup and mustard. And that's it.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        If I'm making them myself, leave it at cheese, ketchup, relish, and onions. I leave the sauce up to Ted's. mmmmm terrible food.
                        That's just for regular dogs. Sausages get all kinds of dressed up.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Love putting chili on my hot dogs. Mustard is the usual though

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                            for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

                            The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.
                            Had it, love it. I do enjoy Chili on my Hot dogs though.


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              Boooo, Yocco's is great. I usually go once or twice a month, a lot more than ony ohter fast food chain.The angels may not sing, but if you listen closely, they are humming.
                              I've only been there once, it wasn't terrible, but nothing special. I would rather just make hot dogs at home.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I always have to backhand the people who question/insult the idea of me putting ketchup on my hot dogs/brats/italian sausages etc. What the hell is wrong with putting ketchup on it? Ketchup is effing delicious and makes many a meat & potato product much tastier.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information