Hot dog toppings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    I always have to backhand the people who question/insult the idea of me putting ketchup on my hot dogs/brats/italian sausages etc. What the hell is wrong with putting ketchup on it? Ketchup is effing delicious and makes many a meat & potato product much tastier.
    Ketchup should not meat hot dogs. Backhand me if you must, but it does not belong.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      Ketchup should not meat hot dogs. Backhand me if you must, but it does not belong.
      Ok it won't meat my hot dog, but it will certainly be on it. And make it taste 5x better than it would have without it.

Comment

Stadium Mustard does deserve to be on it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I don't understand the fascination with mustard, I can't stand it. Ketchup and only ketchup.

Comment

Ketchup and onions.

Chili if it's available, but it's usually not.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I'll throw some mustard on once in a while.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like the spicy brown mustard, Ill put a little of that on it as well if its available. Not a big fan of the ridiculously yellow stuff though.

Chili and nacho cheese are always a plus if you have some to put on.

Comment

Ok it won't meat my hot dog, but it will certainly be on it. And make it taste 5x better than it would have without it.
                  Meet, meat, in the end no. I actually am under the belief all meat and ketchup don't really belong. Maybe, hamburger, maybe. Fries and other potato products make sense as the sweet meshes up well with the starch.

Comment

Meet, meat, in the end no. I actually am under the belief all meat and ketchup don't really belong. Maybe, hamburger, maybe. Fries and other potato products make sense as the sweet meshes up well with the starch.
                    Well hot dogs are literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to meat. They mash up the nastiest parts that you would never eat otherwise and merge it into a hot dog. Typically you hear no ketchup more for things like brats & kelbasas that are a bit better quality meat. But as far as a hot dog goes, the less you can taste the actual dog typically the better.

Comment

Well hot dogs are literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to meat. They mash up the nastiest parts that you would never eat otherwise and merge it into a hot dog. Typically you hear no ketchup more for things like brats & kelbasas that are a bit better quality meat. But as far as a hot dog goes, the less you can taste the actual dog typically the better.
                      This is true if you get Oscar Meyer or low quality hot dogs. But varieties like Hebrew National, Vienna Beef, or Kosher's Best give you meat that is actually very good and tasty. Really the fact is Tomato>Ketchup.

Comment

on normal hot dogs - the standard ketchup/mustard/relish
                        on Ted's hot dogs - (sometimes) nacho cheese

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          on normal hot dogs - the standard ketchup/mustard/relish
                          on Ted's hot dogs - (sometimes) nacho cheese
                          Ahh nacho cheese on Sahlen's.......?

Onion and Pickles at Ted's

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Ahh nacho cheese on Sahlen's.......?

Onion and Pickles at Ted's

never had nacho cheese on Sahlen's.

on a side note, Ted's has the best hot dogs in WNY, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

This is true if you get Oscar Meyer or low quality hot dogs. But varieties like Hebrew National, Vienna Beef, or Kosher's Best give you meat that is actually very good and tasty. Really the fact is Tomato>Ketchup.
                              I think you have to go to a Jewish market or something to get those, never seen any of them at the local grocery stores. Though i don't buy many hot dogs.

Oh and tomato+ketchup mmmm =D

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes, I usually just take them out of my hoagies and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information