Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
    Most of the concession workers at the Dome & Xcel are fundraisers for various organizations/schools.

    Its not too bad, just time consuming. but it does pay for a trip that we couldn't pay for on our own.
    Yeah I loved it, I think it's a great concept. Great for both parties involved



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • #32
      NFLDC Sausage Party ftw. We can all hang out in the hot dog toppings thread ;)
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #33
        Nevermind. I think I might have just got broken up with haha.

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • #34
          Well the girlfriend bought me a Playtation 3 for Valentines day, so I'm going to buy her a teddy bear or something, I'll eventualy get something worth the same lol.


          So we'll probably go to a movie and out to eat.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            I was going to suprise you :(
            Wait, are u meeting other guys?

            Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
            Well the girlfriend bought me a Playtation 3
            thats a keeper

            Comment


            • #36
              Going out to an expensive restaurant (******* ********) and then we're going to see a movie. Got her flowers and chocolate on top of all that. Good thing I had a lot of money saved up.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                Well the girlfriend bought me a Playtation 3 for Valentines day, so I'm going to buy her a teddy bear or something, I'll eventualy get something worth the same lol.


                So we'll probably go to a movie and out to eat.
                PS3 for a teddy bear. Even trade, imo.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Surprising the girl with her favorite flowers and her favorite brand of candy. Gonna bring her mom a rose too.

                  Also sendin' VoodooMonkey an e-hug. You're ma boy 'Doo!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I know someone who is on his 2 month anniversary with his GF and he plans to break up with her lol

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      thats a keeper
                      The girlfriend, or the PS3?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Job View Post
                        The girlfriend, or the PS3?
                        what do you think?

                        the one that doesn't talk!
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedconten...s.91eef7c.html

                          Martellus Bennett's Valentine rhymes. Enjoy.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            Nevermind. I think I might have just got broken up with haha.
                            I think she h4Xed your account and read your posts.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I actually don't have a GF or anything so imma get these two girls some chocolates hoping one of them will return the favor with a nice fellace.

                              ^A Bonekrusher production^
                              #15
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                                I know someone who is on his 2 month anniversary with his GF and he plans to break up with her lol
                                thats not ****** up at all....lol

                                im just gonna carry around a rose all day and when i see a chick worth givin it too, ill give it a go lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information