No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin gave me his .38 snubnose before he went to jail. I never use it but it's cool to have I guess. With the rising crime and gang violence rates I guess it's a good thing to have.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      My cousin gave me his .38 snubnose before he went to jail. I never use it but it's cool to have I guess. With the rising crime and gang violence rates I guess it's a good thing to have.
      I recommend to a lot of people to, if they can, have one and know how to use it. Just keep it put away somewhere safe and never do anything dumb with it...it's a nice little safety blanket to have and once I'm out of college, I plan on getting one of my handguns from home to have with me wherever I end up.

Comment

I'm really thinking about getting one soon. I really want a Glock.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Since I'm gonna be in Idaho for the next two years, I was thinking about getting some rifles or something to go hunting with. lol

Comment

Its all about bow and arrows.

Hunting with a bow shows skill.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              Its all about bow and arrows.

Hunting with a bow shows skill.
              Lol, have a blast with that.

All I have is a little .38, don't know too much about shotties.

RIP ST

Comment

Don't have a gun... I might get one some day, though..

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  What the heck do you need a desert eagle for? Just curious.
                  Because if someone breaks into your house you dont even need to shoot in the area of the robber. That .50 will blow down a wall and if I was robber and saw a wall come down because of that gun, I would **** my pants and get the heck out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    I'm really thinking about getting one soon. I really want a Glock.
                    I love my Glock 26. I got it for about $500 at a gun show. I recommend getting a gun at a gun show because you could save tons of money rather than going to a outdoors/sporting goods store. I saw my Glock 26 for about $800 somewhere else. I also bought a 50 round magazine for like $20 and its sweet! It looks like a machine gun now.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      To the OP...

It really depends on the type of shotgun your looking for. I've been a hunter and competition shooter for basically my entire life and I come from a very firearm oriented family. It's all but 2nd nature to me.

Now, if your looking for a shotgun for hunting purposes, here are two of my favorites:

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...s/model_11-87/
                      That is the semi-auto Remington 11-87. It was my first shotgun and is a great beginner gun whether your looking to hunt or shoot for sport. It's also easily customized if you want to add a pistol grip and turn it into a self-defense weapon.

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...uns/model_870/
                      This one is the Remington 870 pump action shotgun. Nothing feels better or sounds cooler than when you pump a shotgun, and this one's beautiful for it. It's another one thats great for beginners and is good for hunting or sport shooting as well.

Both of those are reasonably priced and like I said, good for beginners.

Now, if you want some elegance...

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodin...d=060&cat=020C
                      This is a Winchester over-and-under double barreled shotgun. It's very similar to what I moved into when I really started getting into competitions for trap and skeet. It's lightweight and really run to shoot. A little more pricey but it's a really nice firearm.
                      That Winchester is SWEET! I want to get a Kimber but they are so much money for a 9mm. Also, I would have to get a Smith and Wesson magazine since I heard Kimber's jam easily.
                      Last edited by jayceheathman; 03-02-2009, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I guess the question is, what are you going to use the shotgun for? Are you going to take it to shooting ranges? Are you going to go hunting?

I don't claim to know a ton about shotguns, but it would seem to me that you could track down a simple 3-piece 12-gauge shotgun if you're looking for simplicity. If you're actually going to hunt with it, that's a whole other story.

Comment

I say you buy yourself a rocket launcher. That'll show people not to mess with you. Seriously though, what the hell do you need a gun for?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

That Remington 870 Wingmaster 20 gauge is a nice one. My brother has one just like it or similar (he is really into firearms).

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I recommend an MP5 (blue tiger) with a silencer, Bandolier, UAV Jammer and Extreme Conditioning. Works every time.

Comment

What kind of gun would you recommend for hunting large bi-pedal mammals?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information