No announcement yet.

White Castle Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you could do it. ****, no I really want some white castle. oh man...

good luck, I believe in you!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      I actually thought about your idea in the rep because we didnt ban "performance enhancers" haha. Decided against it tho.
      I am telling you. My rep idea is brilliant. It has never failed me in every food competition I have been in. If you get the right stuff you can get to a point where you will not even know you are eating and you will be able to put as much food inside you as you need to. I have also never thrown up while gorging myself while on the 'performance enhancer'. I think you can win straight though so good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
        lol 16 bucks push you to eat 27 burgers? Would you sleep with a man for 100$?
        its not about the money really.....I mean its a nice incentive, but its about sticking it to my friend. And if I hit 30, thats 25 bucks which can almost buy 2 30's of Busch.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

its not about the money really.....I mean its a nice incentive, but its about sticking it to my friend. And if I hit 30, thats 25 bucks which can almost buy 2 30's of Busch.
          I know what you mean. I have been involved in more bets like this with my friends than I can count. I just like sticking it to all those ******* and proving I am better.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
            Would you sleep with a man for 100$?
            Rob is cheap, but he'll need $200.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I actually thought about your idea in the rep because we didnt ban "performance enhancers" haha. Decided against it tho.
              Food + unmentionable substance? I think I know what he is referring to and I recommend it. You can seriously eat so much food, it's unreal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Man Ive gotten sick from them after 15. Like has been said before, don't have any soda, I wouldn't even recommend water. Maybe seltzer thats it

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I'd recomend taking a dump within an hour before the contest starts, and try not to fill up on too much water

Comment

You're going to poop like a madman. They're not called sliders without reason.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I won a hot dog eating competition at my school this year. I signed up in the last second after someone dropped out, everyone else has been preparing for it for 2 weeks, lol.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

Random fact about myself: I have never had a white castle burger yet I have always craved one.

Comment

Bowlski boss

Comment

height an weight? It's all about heart, but I'm curious if your a big guy or not.. I'm about 5'9'' 140 and can barely handle 6-7, hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Random fact about myself: I have never had a white castle burger yet I have always craved one.
                              It's basically the same thing as Krystal.

Comment

I believe that your friends think that you can eat 25+, but they just want to see you suffer afterwards. LOL. It makes the money worth it. If you don't get the 25, money in their pocket. It's a win win situation for them.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information