You're not going to believe it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not going to believe it

So today the twist man was at the track betting on ponies like he does every weekend and I walked by the bar and saw a man with an odd coat on. It had question marks all over and it hit me it was that tax guy from late night TV infomercials.

So I sat down and had a few beers, well I had a few beers he was drinking a white Russian, we talked about our picks. Dude is quite the handicapper

Isn't that the most awesome thing ever?

I dont believe it.

Comment

You're right, I don't believe you.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
        I dont believe it.
        I didn't take any pics, but I swear on my life. Dude is a lawyer and quite intelligent. He doesn't bet harness racing much like I do, but he was explaining the mathematics of horse racing and the dude is a wiz. Had to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. Very good gambler too

Comment

Where was this again?

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Where was this again?
            Meadowlands Race track, East Rutherford, NJ. He told me he was staying in NoJers for some meeting in NYC, but he usually lives in DC.

Comment

Well, his name is Matt Lesko.

Comment

Matthew Lesko is not a lawyer.

I smell lies.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  Well, his name is Matt Lesko.
                  LOL I honestly didn't ask for his name. We made eye contact for a few seconds and he asked "you ever watch late night TV? Yep, that's me"

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                    Matthew Lesko is not a lawyer.

I smell lies.
                    Google knows all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I guess he thought I was a mark, he told me he's a tax lawyer

It's cool though. Nothing wrong with beefing up your resume`

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                        LOL I honestly didn't ask for his name. We made eye contact for a few seconds and he asked "you ever watch late night TV? Yep, that's me"
                        Sounds romantic.

Why would anyone lie about meeting this guy lol. I really doubt he's lying about meeting someone so unimportant.

If it was someone even close to cool I could understand you being suspicious.
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

why the **** was he wearing the question mark jacket? what a jackass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                            Sounds romantic.

Why would anyone lie about meeting this guy lol. I really doubt he's lying about meeting someone so unimportant.

My uncle told me he met Joe Pesci at the shore and his hair piece blew off.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                              Sounds romantic.

Yeah seriously. Not to mention you run into famous people all the time if your in the right area.

I've met Jason Kidd as he was walking out of a restaurant and Sasha Baron Cohen in New York.

Didn't say much, but I had a couple words, just was like hey, congrats on everything.

Not that crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information