Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case-Mas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Case-Mas

    Me and some friends of mine like to do something called Case-Mas where you drink a whole case of beer (30 beers) between noon and midnight. I am thinking of doing this at some point this week as it's my spring break. I usually do this around x-mas but I am feeling like doing it for fun over the break with my roommate. Tony (vikes99ej) suggested I make a thread after I told him about this.

    Any one done any thing like this before? It's a lot of fun.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

  • #2
    30 beers in 12 hours eh? So 2.5 beers per hour. Doesn't sound too bad. I imagine that if you space them out pretty well you won't hit too hard of a wall. Good luck!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      What a crazy idea.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't know why, but I thought the title of the thread read

        Mase-Nas




        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          30 beers in 12 hours eh? So 2.5 beers per hour. Doesn't sound too bad. I imagine that if you space them out pretty well you won't hit too hard of a wall. Good luck!
          You think it isnt so bad going in but about 10 beers in you have to pace yourself and keep from going too fast and being drunk too fast.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah i'd imagine its a lot harder than it seems.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

            Comment


            • #7
              I've done it once before. I vomited blood the next day.

              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I've done it once before. I vomited blood the next day.
                Did you complete the blood triumverate?
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  You think it isnt so bad going in but about 10 beers in you have to pace yourself and keep from going too fast and being drunk too fast.
                  I'll pray for your dick.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    I'll pray for your dick.
                    Last time I did it, I slept with a chubby girl, so yes. Pray for me haha.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      case race????

                      cred 2 BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        case race????
                        I doubt it'll be a race because no one wants to die.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You should spend the entire time you are doing it on NFLDC.


                          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            You should spend the entire time you are doing it on NFLDC.
                            All 12 hours, it would be awesome.


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              You should spend the entire time you are doing it on NFLDC.
                              sounds like a dare and I might do it.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information