People to fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People to fight

I thought this seemed like a good idea for an off topic thread. You've all seen Fight Club, so everybody post who you would fight if you could fight anyone in the world, past or present. And give an explantion.

Mine is a tough call...I've always been pretty sure I would use my one fight on Bob Saget. Because he always annoyed me, be it on Full House or 1 v 100, he was just annoying. But recently, I think I have changed mine to Bus Cook. I don't think that needs too much explanation as a Broncos fan. It could just as easily be Rosenhaus or Scott Boras if I was a bigger baseball fan.

I think I'm gonna stick with Bus Cook. Who do y'all wanna fight?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Bob Saget would have been a good one, I won't lie that I had to google Bus Cook. Thought maybe Bus was Dane's new nickname?? Had no clue who he was.

Anyways, I'd love to fight some of the blowhard republican or democratic talking mouths on the radio/networks. The guy that sings that college song...Can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but I am sure I will come up with some more later.

Comment

scottyboy and guys who use twitter

Comment

Comment

If Dave Mathews was still at the height of his popularity I would so want to fight him. Oh I got another one...John Cusack. I hate that guys smug face.

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

anyone who does not agree that Good Will Hunting is the greatest movie ever.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I got another one....Alan Jackson. I was forced to listen to country music growing up. I think that guy scarred me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0RTx18U8w

Yeah, that's how I feel

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                  anyone who does not agree that Good Will Hunting is the greatest movie ever.
                  Bring it on cupcake!
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jose Canseco, Brett Micheals, Amarosa, Chris Collinsworth, Joy Behar, Sanjaya (American Idol), and and and Tara-dise Reid... That right there is a group of people I would step in the ring with, gladly.

Comment

Comment

This is too easy.

Comment

Bob Stoops

Comment

Rush Limbaugh. Stephen A. Smith. Sean Salisbury. Chris Mortensen.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information