No announcement yet.

Around the Horn vs PTI

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Reali is a douche although I like Woody Paige.
    I also don't like Kornheiser but Wilbon is cool.

Damn, this is tough. But I think I gotta go with PTI because of my disdain for stat boy AND Jay Mariotti.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

If one's on, I almost always catch both....idk.

If I say ATH, it's because it's on first. Seriously. Both shows hit pretty much the same topics, so I always only half pay attention to PTI when it's on because it's just new opinions on the same things.

I like both....I really do.

I've always been a big fan of Around the Horn but I like PTI a lot too. I'd say they are pretty closely ranked for me.

Woody Paige is the best person on ESPN.

PTI easily.

I like 1st and 10 better than both of them(Skip is funny) but I like ATH over PTI because it is more competitive
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

love 'em both

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

PTI for me.

Kornheiser is terrible on Monday Night Football but he is great on PTI.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Woody Paige is the best person on ESPN.
                    He's an annoying douche that doesn't know much about half the things he talks about.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      He's an annoying douche that doesn't know much about half the things he talks about.

YOU SPEAK LIES!!!!!!

Woody > you!

That said, PTI is immensely better. ITS GO TIME ON IDOL!!! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Easy...both. It's like choosing your favorite candy bar. Dang, do I want a Twix or a Snickers hmm? Well they cost 50 cents a piece. So...both.

Around the Horn all day.

I watch both, but if I had to pick, I'd go with PTI.

Around the Horn was a lot better with Max Kellerman as the host. I liked when Michael Smith was on regularly.. and I miss Michael Holley.

ATH all the way.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

If I had to chose, I would go with PTI but I don't like either. I can't stand Jay Marriorti(sp?) and Woody. I like PTI, I just choose to watch Cash cab instead.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Debug Information