Things that get your panties in a bunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that get your panties in a bunch

What things get your panties in a bunch?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Pet Peeves thread two?

Comment

Snitches get stitches!
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Snitches get stitches!
        The two most important lessons in life:

1. Always keep your mouth shut.
        2. Never rat on your friends.

Comment

Alright Pet Peeves 2.0!

I hate people who don't listen to any advice you give them, no matter how right they are, they just remain hard headed.

Like at the gym my friend always does the same chest-press machine the entire time everyday at the gym, and he also runs, he does nothing else. I tell him doing the same thing over and over will not help your chest muscles grow you have to give them a rest and do other things, he says "Oh I feel it in my arms, besides my chest sucks I need to get it better," then he tells me to **** just because I am not a personal trainer, I am trying to help him but w/e I give up, just because I am not 6'2 250, but 6'2 160 I know nothing about weight lifting.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE da Block Captain View Post
            The two most important lessons in life:

1. Always keep your mouth shut.
            2. Never rat on your friends.
            My panties were just bunched

Comment

I hate people who don't clip their nails or bite their nails

******* gross

Comment

I hate people who complain about things they have no clue about.

Comment

I second the long nails notion, gross yo

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I really dislike those assholes that abuse authority. Sometimes we are all a Ryan Moats sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      I second the long nails notion, gross yo
                      but I thought you like it when they scratch you're back, while you're giving it to them ;)

like i said in the other thread, i do not repeat anything i say.
                      Last edited by PACKmanN; 03-31-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

boe...I like it when you put my panties in a bunch...on the floor :D

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

I hate when people talk **** about me on the internet.

You know, maybe one night I'm out and I'm mackin' some chick and ****, and she's, like, "Ooh, I want to suck yo dick off," and she's, like, "What your name?" And I'm, like, "Fischbowl." Reco'nize. And she's like, "Oh, I've read on the Internet that ******' your are a little ******' jerkoff." And then she goes and sucks two other guys' dicks off instead. Well, **** that.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Being indecisive (and I'm part of this) certainly ruffles my feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              I hate when people talk **** about me on the internet.

You know, maybe one night I'm out and I'm mackin' some chick and ****, and she's, like, "Ooh, I want to suck yo dick off," and she's, like, "What your name?" And I'm, like, "Fischbowl." Reco'nize. And she's like, "Oh, I've read on the Internet that ******' your are a little ******' jerkoff." And then she goes and sucks two other guys' dicks off instead. Well, **** that.
                              FICTIONAL Characters! Get your ******* movie check.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information