No announcement yet.

The 2009 NBA Mock Lottery Show - Part V released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what's the thought process in taking Brandon Jennings over Ricky Rubio?

Comment

the jazz have the knicks 2010 first so i dont think that trade can happen

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Wow, what's the thought process in taking Brandon Jennings over Ricky Rubio?
        I'll stick with my guns here. I think Jennings' talent will shine through all this negative press once the pre-draft workouts begin.

...and the Kings being owned by Vegas Moguls... I think they'll consider the "entertainment" factor that Jennings has.

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          the jazz have the knicks 2010 first so i dont think that trade can happen
          Oh ok. Thanks. Just think of some other way they'll make it happen I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Many sites have him securely in the Top 10... if not higher. I'm a believer that once the draft evaluation process begins that he will start to shine and rise into Top 3 discussion. The opposite could equally happen. Just my thoughts of course and we don't even have a complete list of entries yet.
            Ya, I think he's a lock to go in the top 10. I may be a homer though because I've talked to him a few times.
            Last edited by Cicero; 04-01-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I thought of Jennings as a top 10 player, NBA franchises nearly always draft based on ceiling. But I thought all his recent issues & problems as well as his size would hold him back from being in the top 5.

Im sad though D. I was most interested in what you were going to do with Monroe but you aren't putting him in your mock. Pish tosh sir.

Comment

don't get me wrong, cause I love rubio and would cry if we got him, but since we don't have our first round pick next year that means the earliest pick we could trade them would be our 2012 pick...

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  I thought of Jennings as a top 10 player, NBA franchises nearly always draft based on ceiling. But I thought all his recent issues & problems as well as his size would hold him back from being in the top 5.

Im sad though D. I was most interested in what you were going to do with Monroe but you aren't putting him in your mock. Pish tosh sir.
                  Yeah, I think Monroe will return. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                    don't get me wrong, cause I love rubio and would cry if we got him, but since we don't have our first round pick next year that means the earliest pick we could trade them would be our 2012 pick...
                    There could always be a trade involving players, but I have those coming up and didn't want to many in this.

Comment

I'll be angry if the Thunder get Harden. Not as angry as I would be if they got Griffin, but still.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                        I'll be angry if the Thunder get Harden. Not as angry as I would be if they got Griffin, but still.
                        Interested to know where you would've gone at that pick.. if the board shook down like that or if the board didn't shake down like that...

Personally, I could see Harden falling lower than that, but I thought the fit was right. Thunder do need a SG.
                        Last edited by D-Unit; 04-01-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                          If you say you want Thabeet, I will fall out of my seat in laughter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Interested to know where you would've gone at that pick.. if the board shook down like that or if the board didn't shake down like that...

Personally, I could see Harden falling lower than that, but I thought the fit was right. Thunder do need a SG.
                            Oh I'd just like to see the Thunder fail. I love Harden.
                            Last edited by D-Unit; 04-01-2009, 08:32 PM.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post

I drafted Greg Monroe for the Pistons in the NBA Mock that fenikz and bosnia ran!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                I drafted Greg Monroe for the Pistons in the NBA Mock that fenikz and bosnia ran!
                                Ya he showed me~ I would miss Maxiell though :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information