Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragonball Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    I thought he carved a big ass chunk out of Cell after that? Cell just regrew it....
    Yeah... he was the first person to do any sort of damage to Perfect Cell. The problem was he and Trunks were much too slow for Cell, they had trained on getting bigger and stronger in the time chamber, not having any idea of how fast Cell was.

    Comment


    • #92
      I always wanted to see a Broly/Gogeta fight. The thing with Broly was he supposedly had unlimited power, he just couldn't control it properly. Although the toughest guy he fought was only Ultimate Gohan.

      Comment


      • #93
        My favorite character.

        Comment


        • #94
          I hated the freeza saga so much, not because it sucked just because it was so long and when it got to the freeza fight it would go all the way back to the beginning! Trunks is the cooliest :D

          I remember back in elementary i would just go on at the library looking for dragon ball z pictures and saving it onto my disk.


          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
            My favorite character.

            Link is down.

            Oh and because of this thread I was watching this on youtube & noticed that Broly also destroys a planet :)

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Draft King View Post
              As cool as Piccolo and the Nameks are he takes it up the ass from Vegeta. The man is the damn prince of saiyans show him some respect. His Final Blast against Cell was legendary, one of the best DBZ moments ever. Check it out on youtube. BTW when Cell. Jr just tosses away Vegeta's Final Blast that's got to be one of the dumbest DBZ moments.
              Who cares? Vegeta in the storyline is shown as an arrogant idiot who charges into battle overconfident and usually gets his ass kicked. Examples:

              - First fight against Son Goku
              - First fight against Zarbon
              - Fight against Freeza's final form (he cried like a little ***** here realizing he couldn't win)
              - Fight against Android 18
              - Fight against Cell's Final Form
              - Fight against Super Buu believing that he didn't need to fuse to defeat him

              Why does a character like Vegeta deserve any respect? Just because he was a prince of the Saiyan race? That's quite irrelevant anyways since Son Goku, the "cast off" is a stronger fighter and always has been. Vegeta usually gets his ass kicked due to having his arrogance cloud his judgment. He's a strong fighter, just not a smart one. Doesn't really matter what Vegeta did to Cell either with his Final Flash attack, since Cell just brushed it off.
              Last edited by Ness; 04-03-2009, 08:26 PM.

              "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
              Originally posted by Borat
              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                I always wanted to see a Broly/Gogeta fight. The thing with Broly was he supposedly had unlimited power, he just couldn't control it properly. Although the toughest guy he fought was only Ultimate Gohan.
                Gogeta would easily destroy him. He took Janemba down easily without even having to power up. I just say that because I love Gogeta however.



                Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                Comment


                • #98
                  Dragonball Z needed more of

                  Sig by Hitman D.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Link is down.


                    the best villain in the dbz universe.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                      I always wanted to see a Broly/Gogeta fight. The thing with Broly was he supposedly had unlimited power, he just couldn't control it properly. Although the toughest guy he fought was only Ultimate Gohan.
                      I suppose Broly would be strong as hell, he was and is still the ONLY Legendary Super Saiyan in the entire series.

                      Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Who cares? Vegeta in the storyline is shown as an arrogant idiot who charges into battle overconfident and usually gets his ass kicked. Examples:

                      - First fight against Son Goku
                      - First fight against Zarbon
                      - Fight against Freeza's final form (he cried like a little ***** here realizing he couldn't win)
                      - Fight against Android 18
                      - Fight against Cell's Final Form
                      - Fight against Super Buu believing that he didn't need to fuse to defeat him

                      Why does a character like Vegeta deserve any respect? Just because he was a prince of the Saiyan race? That's quite irrelevant anyways since Son Goku, the "cast off" is a stronger fighter and always has been. Vegeta usually gets his ass kicked due to having his arrogance cloud his judgment. He's a strong fighter, just not a smart one. Doesn't really matter what Vegeta did to Cell either with his Final Flash attack, since Cell just brushed it off.
                      I love Vegeta because of his arrogance. The one thing I always hated about DBZ is that Goku was the hero. It should have been Vegeta, who has a much better character for a series. Really, Goku is too... perfect. Vegeta has his flaws, but he's a very fluid character with a very clear devellopment throughout the series. Goku starts of as a rediculously strong moron with a huge appetite and he still is when the series end (DB original, Z and GT) he doesn't really change one bit. Vegeta is always the same, but different, but the vegeta from GT is still very clearly the same guy as he was in the Saiyan Saga, but he's changed through the years.

                      That's why I love Vegeta, he's the strongest character.

                      Sig by Fenikz

                      I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                      Comment


                      • I agree that Vegeta outclasses pretty much everyone on the show with it comes to character development and the characters overall story arc in the 8000 episodes of DBZ.

                        Awesome character imo.




                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          I agree that Vegeta outclasses pretty much everyone on the show with it comes to character development and the characters overall story arc in the 8000 episodes of DBZ.

                          Awesome character imo.
                          Very true....I know he's my favorite. I always like the bad guys gone good in any kind of show or series.

                          Comment




                          • that is right

                            Comment


                            • oh and favorite episode:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2bm...eature=related

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                                I always liked the Japanese version of that scene more.



                                Epic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information