Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purple screwdriver

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

I think for the second one it wanted you to answer without thinking about it. Cuz if that instantly popped in yyour head, you might be a serial killer.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I said silver wrench
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

blue wrench

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
            But actually I said Yellow Screwdriver.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              I said a solution whereby nearly ninety-nine percent of the test subjects accepted the program provided they were given a choice - even if they were only aware of it at a near-unconscious level. While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
              I didnt care for that scene.

Comment

Red Wrench

Comment

Green Hammer. I don't think 98% of people think of a red one lol

Comment

I think its if you think red hammer, looking at our stats. These test are bad, thanks SABF

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Green Hammer. I don't think 98% of people think of a red one lol
                      haha i said the same thing.

i figured out the second one, but i answered it wrong at first.

my first thought: death of mother + losing love of life = she lost her mind.
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Totally instantly answered the second one correctly. I've always had that mentality lol.

The other day I got home from school and heard a closet door open in another room. Thought someone was robbing me or something, grabbed the shotgun by my back door and was going to pop the SOB but when I got in there it was just that clothes fell out of the closet for some random reason haha.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          grabbed the shotgun by my back door
                          You have a loaded firearm just sitting out?

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Eh, i don't see any point to this at all. I was honestly waiting for a loud noise and something creepy flashing across the screen at the very end.

For the record I said purple hammer, does that make me 1/2 psycho according to this?
                            I want with Purple Hammer as well. woop woop~

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                              purple screwdriver
                              I said the same thing lol. I also got the question right, but I'm not a psychopath..... at least, I don't think I'm a psychopath.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                I said the same thing lol. I also got the question right, but I'm not a psychopath..... at least, I don't think I'm a psychopath.
                                You did name yourself after Bertuzzi. Thats 3 strikes to psychopath right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information