Favorite City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Orleans and San Fransisco.

Bourbon St. during Mardi Gras is the craziest party on Earth and the fog rolling in off the bay down on the wharf is just beautiful.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

1. Toronto
      2. Boston
      3. Montreal
      4. DC
      5. Atlanta

Ehh on second review maybe Montreal should be a bit higher. Whatever. Oh and yes, Toronto is that awesome. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
        I've been to Boston and did not like it. Chicago is much, much better.
        Yeah I never been to Chi town. I have several friends out there who say its a lot better than Boston.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

1. New Orleans
          2. Orlando
          3. Lake Havasu, AZ

Number 1 & 2 are my birth city and where I currently reside. Havasu for personal reasons, and it's pretty nice and peaceful. Vegas is up there too. I want to go visit New York City someday too, it'll probably crack the top 5 when I do .

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

One of the reasons I loved New York was because of all the great comedy clubs. I had a blast going to a new one every night. I think for that reason I will love LA when I finally get around to going (likely I will be heading down there for a couple days this Fall after Vegas).

Comment

New Caprica. Home to the greatest story arc in Television history!

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                New Caprica. Home to the greatest story arc in Television history!
                To that I say old Caprica, soon to be home to one of the great television shows. I hope.

Comment

1. London
                  2. New York
                  3. Barcelona
                  4. Paris
                  5. LA

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    One of the reasons I loved New York was because of all the great comedy clubs. I had a blast going to a new one every night. I think for that reason I will love LA when I finally get around to going (likely I will be heading down there for a couple days this Fall after Vegas).
                    UCB improv is the best.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I don't have a favorite city. Once I finally get to visit Geneva, Prague, & Amsterdam this may change.

Comment

Although I have never been there, from what I have heard Amsterdam seems like the greatest city ever... I really want to go there one day, anyone who has been there any opinion.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                          1. London
                          2. New York
                          3. Barcelona
                          4. Paris
                          5. LA
                          I'd love to visit Barcelona, going to a Barcelona soccer game is on my list of things to do before I die. They do happen to be my favorite soccer team :D

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Outside of Dallas:

1) San Fransisco
                            2) Las Vegas
                            3) Corpus Christie

I've yet to visit the east coast.
                            Really? Really? Corpus is a shithole.

1) Austin, TX
                            2) Portland, OR
                            3) Milwaukee, WI (Only during the summer, when they have a different festival every weekend. Like I need an excuse to get drunk.)

Obviously I like live music.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              Really? Really? Corpus is a shithole.

1) Austin, TX
                              2) Portland, OR
                              3) Milwaukee, WI (Only during the summer, when they have a different festival every weekend. Like I need an excuse to get drunk.)

Obviously I like live music.
                              I was there the one time for a wedding and it was great.

Comment

Wow, this is a hard one. There's no place like home, so I'm not gonna count LA.

1. San Diego, CA - Paradise. Perfect weather. Perfect women. Always something to do. Laid back, beach attitude.
                                2. San Francisco, CA - Just for how absolutely crazy it is. No place like it. Craziest people you will ever meet.
                                3. Miami, FL - If I had to describe it, I'd say it's a combination of Los Angeles and San Diego, except much hotter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information