Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    So ridiculously epic.

I have to ask Death Note or Code Geass?
    Code Geass all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Code Geass all the way.
      Same, I liked death note, but Light always irked me because he never had a long term plan and for someone who intends to become a god he didn't recognize his own weakness, i.e. his hubris. Also I hated the ending

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

So ridiculously epic.

Code Geass.

For some reason i started watching Bleach again and have binged a solid 50 episodes the last two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          Code Geass.

For some reason i started watching Bleach again and have binged a solid 50 episodes the last two weeks.
          The Bount Arc blows so much it hurts.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
            The Bount Arc blows so much it hurts.
            I left off near the end of the Bount Arc, so the first 10 or so eps I watched were those. Right now Im just starting the Hueco Mundo arc. I just finished the lengthy... training arc? I don't know, it had some solid stuff with Arrancar's and Hitsugaya, because Hitsugaya is awesome, but there were a looooot of filler eps.

Bleach ep's are actually about 16 minutes long with all the recap/themes/previews they put in them. I could never watch this on TV.

Comment

• Does anyone know if its worth watching Rorouni Kenshin after the Kyoto Arc...and anyone know where i can find some decently subbed episodes of Saint Seiya???

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                Does anyone know if its worth watching Rorouni Kenshin after the Kyoto Arc...and anyone know where i can find some decently subbed episodes of Saint Seiya???
                http://www.narutowire.com/411/Saint-Seiya ?

Edit: I just blew my own mind, I went from the kanye thread, which has turned into a discussion of daft punk, and decided to put this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRotH8INNM and then went to watch the new episode of Ghost-07, which I knew was going to be fairly epic due to the ending of the previous episode, and after I skipped the intro just right, the song fit the show better than the show's sound track could've even dreamt of.
                Last edited by Rosebud; 09-16-2009, 02:10 AM.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

http://www.narutowire.com/411/Saint-Seiya ?

Edit: I just blew my own mind, I went from the kanye thread, which has turned into a discussion of daft punk, and decided to put this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRotH8INNM and then went to watch the new episode of Ghost-07, which I knew was going to be fairly epic due to the ending of the previous episode, and after I skipped the intro just right, the song fit the show better than the show's sound track could've even dreamt of.
                  Thanks for the try but thats the same video and subbing i keep finding and the subbing isnt very good. Thanks though.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Thanks for the try but thats the same video and subbing i keep finding and the subbing isnt very good. Thanks though.
                    I tried the other site I use and they didn't have it so all I can do is wish you luck.

BK

Comment

Does anyone know if its worth watching Rorouni Kenshin after the Kyoto Arc...and anyone know where i can find some decently subbed episodes of Saint Seiya???
                      Hmmm...I finished the whole anime, i didn't even realize there were fillers untill, I finished the whole thing. I liked it, it was a simple ending.

Wait, what takes place in the Kyoto Arc again?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        Hmmm...I finished the whole anime, i didn't even realize there were fillers untill, I finished the whole thing. I liked it, it was a simple ending.

Wait, what takes place in the Kyoto Arc again?
                        The Kyoto arc ends when he fights with the Bandage dude right? The anime is so well done that I believe the episodes following are worth watching. You will have to read the Manga to get the actual ending though, I think. The Anime didnt finish it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          I left off near the end of the Bount Arc, so the first 10 or so eps I watched were those. Right now Im just starting the Hueco Mundo arc. I just finished the lengthy... training arc? I don't know, it had some solid stuff with Arrancar's and Hitsugaya, because Hitsugaya is awesome, but there were a looooot of filler eps.

Bleach ep's are actually about 16 minutes long with all the recap/themes/previews they put in them. I could never watch this on TV.
                          Thats why I stopped watching bleach and solely read the Manga's now. The Manga's have so little in them though it makes you kinda mad. A fight scene will last months in the manga =(.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                            Thats why I stopped watching bleach and solely read the Manga's now. The Manga's have so little in them though it makes you kinda mad. A fight scene will last months in the manga =(.

Are they five minute fights than last 3 weeks a la Dragonball Z?

Comment

• IDk, i hated when they ruined Kenpachi's fight, against that moon sword guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                                Yeah, I really just read the Manga now for Bleach. Bleach has terrible filler, but not as bad as Naruto.

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                                So ridiculously epic.

I haven't seen Death Note, but my friend says not seeing it is like not watching Cowboy Bebop. I enjoyed Code Geass quite a bit. LeLouch is an awesome character.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information