Would you swing this way????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Welcome to Ft. Benning, GA. Where the same guys you are drinking with until 3 A.M. with on Thursday night, will pack your chute for your next jump at 8 A.M. Friday morning.
    now thats a little scary :)

Ive always wanted to skydive but never been.... Ive bungie jumped and loved it

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      Welcome to Ft. Benning, GA. Where the same guys you are drinking with until 3 A.M. with on Thursday night, will pack your chute for your next jump at 8 A.M. Friday morning.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

No h0mo.
        Change the thread title.

Comment

See, while that is pretty awesome, it isnt like he was in that much danger, he had two highly trained professionals helping to make sure he was safe and they were pretty high up when they hooked that chute up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            See, while that is pretty awesome, it isnt like he was in that much danger, he had two highly trained professionals helping to make sure he was safe and they were pretty high up when they hooked that chute up.
            Still. I'd never do that. Hell, I probably wouldn't even regular skydive.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

If you are afraid to skydive, there is always the kind where you are connected to the professional diver. It's probably just as thrilling for someone who's never done it.

Also, I just noticed a rather obvious phallic symbol in your avatar.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

If you are afraid to skydive, there is always the kind where you are connected to the professional diver. It's probably just as thrilling for someone who's never done it.

If you're talking about the nose of the monkey I'm pretty sure it's a slight variation of the fleur-de-lis.

You perv!
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

I would do this. Looks 100% ******* awesome. It looked like she vanished mid-swing.

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

May I advise you not to bring attention to the fact that you have an eye for phallic symbols in a thread entitled "Would you swing this way?"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I knew the title would have everyone thinking it was some HOMOSEXUAL ****
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

That makes the Xscream on top of the Stratosphere look like a kiddy ride. I want to try it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          I've been on the longest zip line in North America, but that swing would probably make me **** my own pants.
                          Where was that? Just curious.

Comment

I wouldn't do it if I had to face the way she did.
                            That's what she said...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

It's all fun and games 'til you plummet to your doom.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

My balls drop off when I look outside the my bedroom window. My room is on the second floor. I would rather be taken advantage of by Brian Peppers than subject myself to that.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information