Pimp Your City.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Bag of milk? Why would you want it in a bag? Also, TT, I thought you lived in north Texas.
    Well I did live in North Dallas but in October of '08 I moved to Monroe, LA. Not a good move although I did find an amazing girl over here. Other than that, not smart on my part. I've thought about moving back to Dallas but I've been there, done that sort of thing.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Detroit, plenty of factory jobs there.
      Is this a joke? Michigan has the worst unemployment rate of any state in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Hmmm...Miami sounds like a fun destination for me then...
        The only problem with not knowing Spanish is if your with a bunch of guys who DO speak Spanish, they can essentially eliminate you from the girl they want if they both speak Spanish, thus while you have no/ or very little idea what their saying, your left out in the cold, looking for someone else. Thats why Spanish is always a plus, but as I said 90% speak English fine.

I know very little, 95% of my friends speak Spanish, and 90% of the girls speak Spanish as well. It does happen when me and my friends compete for a girl they have a big advantage, but of course if there are enough girls to go around, it doesn't make a difference.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

So you can put it in a pitcher.

how would you seal it so unnecessary bacteria doesn't get inside.

Comment

Malaka what do you do when colleges come down for spring break, do you just skip school for like a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
              The only problem with not knowing Spanish is if your with a bunch of guys who DO speak Spanish, they can essentially eliminate you from the girl they want if they both speak Spanish, thus while you have no/ or very little idea what their saying, your left out in the cold, looking for someone else. Thats why Spanish is always a plus, but as I said 90% speak English fine.

I know very little, 95% of my friends speak Spanish, and 90% of the girls speak Spanish as well. It does happen when me and my friends compete for a girl they have a big advantage, but of course if there are enough girls to go around, it doesn't make a difference.
              Spanish is my third language, so I think I'd be alright. :)

Comment

Emmaus PA: Population, just over 11K.

Positives: Little crime, people as a whole are nice. Lots of jobs around the area. Diverse in terms of people, mostly white though. Diverse financially. Recently ranked 87th best town in US (that was in '07 I think[woopty ****** doo]). Close enough to NYC or Philly. Phillies AAA afiliate is less than 20 minutes away. Yankees afiliate is about an hour and a half away in Scranton. Can visit the Hersey shore, if you would want to. Depending on what part of the town, the only natural disaster you really have to worry about is high wind and blizzards, but blizzards aren't bad at all. Second best school district in the state of PA. Lots of concerts.

Negatives: Its boring, not much for young people to do really. Not many big clubs unless you go to Allentown (Eww). Housing prices are especially high, not so much now though.

Basically, I like it here, it fits me because I really don't care that much, but if your looking for a rockin place, this isn't it. If you want a good place to start a family, this is a pretty good place.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Spanish is my third language, so I think I'd be alright. :)
                  Its my third too, I suck at it but since I've moved from NY to MIA I have gotten much better. In a year, I think I'll be able to speak fluently.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                    Its my third too, I suck at it but since I've moved from NY to MIA I have gotten much better. In a year, I think I'll be able to speak fluently.
                    I already speak it about 95% fluently. Parkland HS FTW!

Comment

Not a mention of Montreal in this thread. That's pathetic.

Comment

EATW...

>

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          Not a mention of Montreal in this thread. That's pathetic.
                          Because everyone already knows how awesome it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                            Move to the Burgh! :)
                            I am actually moving to Pitt this summer. Im going to Robert Morris

Comment

I already speak it about 95% fluently. Parkland HS FTW!
                              You know French, Spanish, English.

Lived in Canada, and Detroit, went to University of Michigan.

And you are a grammar Nazi.

Did I miss anything.

Comment

I live in one of very many toilets of South East London. I wouldnt recommend it, although the soon to be step-mum seems to prefer it to whichever part of Michigan she came from (sidenote, she's been here over a year I probably should ask sometime...)
                                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information