No announcement yet.

Dogs and Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've grown up with both dogs and cats, but I prefer cats. My cat is pretty awesome. He acts like a dog though, which is weird. He fetches (only receipt paper, and I have to crumple it up and he'll chase it and bring it back in his mouth). I've had him for about 15 years now. He rules.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I grew up always having dogs(yes never just one) and I have had a couple cats. I think I prefer fish
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Cats can be very play full not all of them but they can be pretty active I think the biggest difference between most Cats and Dogs is Cats seem to get attached to one person while Dogs will go to any one.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          Dogs are so much more awesome. Cats just look cute in lolcats and in reality run away and lurk in corners. Dogs are playfull and fun and so awesome. You can't ******* wrestle with your cat or play fetch/catch or football in the snow and **** I do with my awesome dog.
          Yup, you've never had a good cat. lol

I have a bunch and only one hides. Several will wrestle (though you can't tackle them like you could a large dog) and one plays fetch. All of them are sociable and friendly and will mess with you on occasion.

Dogs are awesome, too. Loldogs don't work the way cats do, but if you combine them . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Cats are only good for lolcatz.

Seriously, I don't mind cats. They are cool to play with when other people have them, but I could never own one. I just love dogs so much more.

One thing though, dogs are always soooo happy to see you whenever you come home and so sad when you leave them. Most cats could care less, or just never show it.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Cats are only good for lolcatz.

Seriously, I don't mind cats. They are cool to play with when other people have them, but I could never own one. I just love dogs so much more.

One thing though, dogs are always soooo happy to see you whenever you come home and so sad when you leave them. Most cats could care less, or just never show it.
              Yup, you've never had a good cat either.

I have a few that will greet you at the door, follow you around the house, and do all the things that most people love in their dog.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post

I have a few that will greet you at the door, follow you around the house, and do all the things that most people love in their dog.
                I understand, I've never had a cat. That's why I said most cats. The majority of cats aren't what you are describing as "good cats" from my experience and from what I've heard. Almost all dogs are always greeting you at the door, either because they are happy to see you.

It doesn't mean cats suck, it's just something that I like a lot about dogs. They show way much more affection and emotion than cats in general.

Comment

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    Best. Dogs. Ever.

Dogs are also cuter and better chick magnets. They win.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post

serious truth in this.

the way a cat snuggles with you when you sleep or the way they rub your ankles while you're peeing, and purring... it's too good. a good cat is as good as a good dog...

and i've had both. i have lots of them. well, my brother does while i'm away on business.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

ahhaha

the dog is released regularly and he returns, its clear he is a b**** ahhah that cat is funny.

Good s***.

I still like dogs better, but cats do funny s****. If i got a good cat i would be up for it, just no dead animals and throwing up, grass and s***

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Beagles are awesome, but i hear they bark a lott. I still want one though.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            Beagles are awesome, but i hear they bark a lott. I still want one though.
                            They bark a ton, usually in the middle of the night. But they are awesomeness. They want to hunt everything, including inanimate objects.

Comment

That cat article was good but it was a total rip off of Stewie griffin.
                              Cats have no soul. I'm very skeptical of them, as they are of me.

Fun fact: Where I'm originally from, hunters shoot cats in the country because they kill pheasants.

Not fun fact: Some of the out-of-state "rich hunters" also bring highly trained hunting dogs with them and then leave them there in the country when they're done hunting.

I currently have a beagle-German Shepherd and plan to get a Rhodesian Ridge back or a New Skeet Shepherd( I wish) next. The new Skeet Shepherd s are so sweet. Eastern orthodox monks train them in NY.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

ajahahhahah SKEET shepherd.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information