Blackberry Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Storm

Hey guys, I am really thinking of buying this phone. I have heard good things about this phone, and some negative. I was wondering if any of you guys had this and what your opinions of it is? Or if you have any friends and you know of their thoughts......

Thanks I appreciate, and ill give + rep :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

If it's anything like the Curve, it's sex masquerading as a phone.

Comment

hahaha yea my stepdad has a blackberry curve and loves it

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Well my girlfriend just got one. Texting on it works well if your fingers aren't too big. It's a click screen so you may not like that. The accelerometer is ok but can be slow at times. There is a niagara coming in the next few months. So maybe you should wait on that. There also may be a storm 2 in september. The storm works fine depending on what os update you use. So if you could make a pick, go with the Bold or Javelin.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I have friends who have all the different kinds of blackberrys and from what I got the Bold is by far the best one. The Storm lags a ton and the click screen is really wierd and annoying. I went with an iPhone but if you want to go Blackberry then I suggest the Bold

Comment

The Storm has had TONS of issues and at this point, it's not worth the hassle. A lot of reviews say the same thing, and from everyone I've talked to, they've had issues. It was rushed a bit to try to take a slice of Apple's market share, but that doesn't mean anything if the product itself is not well made.

Outside of getting an iPhone, you could save a ton of money and hassle by buying any of the fine LG/Samsung/whatever else touchscreen phones on the market.
            Temple University Owls

Comment

buy the original touch screen, Palm Treo.

Comment

= Win

But if you are set on getting a Blackberry get the Bold, far better than the storm IMO Or you could wait and see how the Palm Pre is, it should be coming out within the next few months and I know a lot of publications are giving it the popular title of "iPhone Killer"

Comment

I've had my storm for like 3 months and have yet to have any problems. The only thing I don't like is no WiFi. I think the click screen is much better than normal touch screens, but that's just me.

Comment

I have a family member who works in that industry and she said that the storm is a piece of garbage. If you want a great phone check out the iphone (I'm personally not a fan) or the treo 800w. I have a palm centro and I like it but I'm thinking of upgrading soon.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I have the BlackBerry 8900 and LOVE it.
                      Scott Wright, President
                      Draft Countdown.com
                      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

I love my Blackberry Bold. I would recommend it assuming you're not set on getting a touch screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

= Win

But if you are set on getting a Blackberry get the Bold, far better than the storm IMO Or you could wait and see how the Palm Pre is, it should be coming out within the next few months and I know a lot of publications are giving it the popular title of "iPhone Killer"
                          I want one of those so bad.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Hold out a few months Smokey Joe. Another Iphone is on the way.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              Hold out a few months Smokey Joe. Another Iphone is on the way.
                              It doesn't matter, I'm gonna have to wait at least a year either way.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information