X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      I assume you're talking about the Carter 4 album leak mixtape which is not the Carter 4 studio album. If I'm wrong, feel free to explain and do share some of the songs that Weezy has yet to record because its a known fact that he was writing songs for that album in prison.
      Uh sure, I don't really care. I just listened to it. So you can be a smart-ass ***** about whether or not it was technically released or just the leak.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        Uh sure, I don't really care. I just listened to it. So you can be a smart-ass ***** about whether or not it was technically released or just the leak.
        Haha he was just saying that the mixtape is going to be different from the studio release when it eventually leaks.

Comment

• I took pics at the concert, here's one:
          LINK

Comment

• What is this Carter 4 leak talk about

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• There is a Carter 4 leak out right now. It obviously isn't going to be the exact same thing as the album, but I didn't really like what I have heard so far.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• That Carter 4 Leak is a mixtape with alota old tracks....

This is the only new Wayne track.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Hahaha I didn't even know about the Cudi/Wale beef until you just brought that up. Cudi is being a little *****, actually makes me respect him a little less.
                  I like Cudi a lot more than Wale, but when I saw that I was just like "come on, really?" A big reason for Cudi being so popular is production which has less to do with him and more to do with the people like Kanye, Plain Pat and Emile who have been with him since the mixtapes.

He takes a shot at other rappers in his song mojo so dope:
                  "I live through words not metaphors so I passed to be the rest of the freshmen"

Metaphors run hip-hop right now and I agree with what he is saying. While I do enjoy a clever metaphor, they are relied on to be witty way to much. It is so obvious in younger artists, which is why he referenced the XXL Freshman. Honestly I think that lil Wayne and Kanye started a lot of it with pop culture referencing.

Comment

There is a Carter 4 leak out right now. It obviously isn't going to be the exact same thing as the album, but I didn't really like what I have heard so far.
                    Its not that it wont be the exact same thing, its that its not going to be even remotely similar

Sig by Me

Comment

• A classic.

Comment

I only brought it up because you thought you were so cool because you listened to a ****** mixtape that was released in early 2009. That's it. Haha

Comment

• Next single from kanye's album:

Comment

• One of the most addicting songs I've come across in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              One of the most addicting songs I've come across in a while.

Probably my favorite song on the album along with maniac.

Comment

• Mr. Rager and GHOST are my favorites so far. Maniac, Marijuana, and All Along are up there too.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information