The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Curren$y is really growing on me. I am enjoying his stuff right now.
    See Curren$y left Young Money and he's obviously a talented artist with potential... it'd be interesting to see what happens with Drake down the road. The whole party life image isn't his thing and he says that on records.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• I have been listening to dance floor by stunnaman a lot recently. That is a nice ass song.

Comment

• drake never stops. here are two of his latest beats.

Comment

• "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Although some may disagree, but the Sound of Revenge Intro for Chamillionaire is his best song ever. The hunger in his voice and the lyrics are wow.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                download and install utorrent
                http://utorrent.com

go to piratebay.com (biggest selection by a long way), type in what you want click on it. right click and copy the link address of the 'download this torrent' link. Open up utorrent and there will be a green globe with a plus sign in the top right hand corner, click on it and paste the link into the popup box.

I'm pretty much computer illiterate and i've been using torrents for a long, long time, really thought everyone used them.
                okay. i tried the first step, but piratebay costs. ironic, but true. any more cost effective options?

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• Cant wait for The RED Album to come out. The Game is making a song with Rick Ross. Should be sick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                    okay. i tried the first step, but piratebay costs. ironic, but true. any more cost effective options?
                    No, it doesn't its free. A torrent site that requires payment is just silly.

This is such an amazing video, all in one take.

I'm sure its been posted before, but for those who haven't seen it.

Comment

• Yeah, Piratebay is free and legit. I use it all the time.

Comment

• Beats nice, mickey is a quality lyricist also.

Comment

• Pirate bay is the best site out. Bitcomet is better. Go ti bitcomet.com

Comment

• Jay-Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West - We Run this town.

Originally posted by Kanye
                            Its crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow
                            To everybody on your d*** no ****.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                                Pirate bay is the best site out. Bitcomet is better. Go ti bitcomet.com
                                Wouldn't that make Bitcomet.com the best site out?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information