The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    IDK if you guys know/care about this but the R.E.D. albums going to be released in Feb now. Game said him and Dr Dre are working together and doesnt want to rush it. Good news IMO. Him and Dre together is the best. Also Game is released like 3 mixtapes in the next few monthes probably of songs that didnt make the album or got kicked off it since him and Dre are back
    As much as I'm pumped that Dre is working very closely with this, he's also the biggest procrastinator. Obviously Game + Dre is going to be amazing but you can't necessarily count on it coming out in February. Every year I get ready for Detox and every year it gets bumped back. It better be damn close to being finished.

Comment

• Comment

• Wale's debut album officlially dropped today, although I had most of the songs downloaded already from the album it dont matter. Love the album, its what I would call the perfect album for any mood. I was really impressed with the album I love almost every song and you have a few songs on there with some great deep lyrics. Wale didn't disapoint me and delivered a quality album.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post

Wale's debut album officlially dropped today, although I had most of the songs downloaded already from the album it dont matter. Love the album, its what I would call the perfect album for any mood. I was really impressed with the album I love almost every song and you have a few songs on there with some great deep lyrics. Wale didn't disapoint me and delivered a quality album.
          I think its good, but I don't think that it will be acclaimed by many. I have been listening to Wale for about a year now and I kind of felt like some of the songs fell flat, though there are some pretty good songs. I'm still a Wale supporter, but I feel like the best is yet to come.

Comment

• Going way back for this one.

Comment

• Anyone peep Jay Electronica? I feel he's not only the best rapper of his generation,but,IMO of course,he's the best all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRKonApqLGg

Can't embed for some reason.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Anyone listen to 50's new album? It sounds just like Get Rich or Die Trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Anyone listen to 50's new album? It sounds just like Get Rich or Die Trying.
                  Not liking it so far. "Pycho" and "Okay, Your right" are the only ones I somewhat enjoyed. I don't like "Baby by Me" and "Do You Think About Me", but they could be good radio tracks.

Comment

• All I have to offer:

******* MF DOOM. King Ghidorah, Viktor Vaughn. Best rapper/producer ever.

Comment

• Since I'm ******** would one of you mind showing me how to post youtube videos?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• [youtube]insert link[youtube] just put / in the second one before youtube

you need to put the end of the youtube link like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTiwCez6Zs

post that between : oKTiwCez6Zs

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Muchos gracias Wo_ot + rep

One of my personal favorites and one of the most underrated in the game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Agreed. He's in my personal top five. Here's one of his recent freestyles.

Comment

• not a traditional gorrila zoe song but I really like it

Comment

• If anyone wants to see Alchemist and Just blaze go at it on a beat battle it is right here
                                http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...5CBuhTza98qYo3

2 of the best
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information