Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LTgiants, I've been bumping that song a lot since you posted it. There's some sick lines in there.

    Crooked I is so underrated. I've been listening to him a lot lately. One of my favorite West coast rappers right now.

    Comment


    • Probably my all-time favorite beat.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Starting to listen to Relapse again. The lyrics he spits on Underground are ******* so sick and funny. Still cant wait for the R.E.D. Album too.


          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

          Comment




          • Lil Wayne is alright in this, Eminem as always is dope


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment






            • All of Relapse: Refill is leaked. All of the songs are good IMO.


              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

              Comment


              • smh. Everyone's jumping on Jay Electronica the God's beats and are completely ruining them.


                mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                Comment




                • can't believe I'd never heard this song before I just found it on youtube

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post


                    can't believe I'd never heard this song before I just found it on youtube

                    I can't believe it says "rare music". This is what the glorification of mainstream rap has done to real hip hop. This was on the Blueprint, a truly classic hip hop album. Two of the greatest of all time. And it'd be surprising how many "hip hop" listeners haven't heard this song. Simply because it wasn't put out as a single.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

                    Bosanac01

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                      I can't believe it says "rare music". This is what the glorification of mainstream rap has done to real hip hop. This was on the Blueprint, a truly classic hip hop album. Two of the greatest of all time. And it'd be surprising how many "hip hop" listeners haven't heard this song. Simply because it wasn't put out as a single.

                      then someone in the record company screwed up.how you don't put that as the first single is beyond me TBH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        then someone in the record company screwed up. how you don't put that as the first single is beyond me TBH
                        No, you don't say?

                        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                        Comment


                        • lol to be honest I think it would have been better as a 3rd or 4th single. You can't deny H to the Izzo, Girls Girls Girls, Jigga That *****, and Song Cry as hit songs. Song doesn't really have a radio sound, it's straight hip hop. And I just read that it was remake of the original song by Em and Royce Da 5'9''.

                          The tracklist is loaded on the Blueprint. I haven't even mentioned Heart of the City, the Takeover, and U Don't Know.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

                          Bosanac01

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            Haha that's where I found out about them, that's my favorite show. They have another song online but I can't find it.




                            EDIT: After weeks and weeks of looking, I found the video! I love the beat and this underground muzik!
                            This is the worst thing I've ever heard

                            Comment


                            • Spitta


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                                lol to be honest I think it would have been better as a 3rd or 4th single. You can't deny H to the Izzo, Girls Girls Girls, Jigga That *****, and Song Cry as hit songs. Song doesn't really have a radio sound, it's straight hip hop. And I just read that it was remake of the original song by Em and Royce Da 5'9''.

                                The tracklist is loaded on the Blueprint. I haven't even mentioned Heart of the City, the Takeover, and U Don't Know.
                                Your right. It's hip hop. It's the song that reminds people who this person is even if he has the radio-ish songs on there. It's one of those songs that only true fans of hip hop would love. Not necessarily a money maker like the above mention songs.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information