The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
    The name is Higher Up, I think thats a freestyle and I like that to. He has a mixtape for a new show hes in (he can’t act) How to Make it in America but its not his stuff really.
    I have the Made in America mixtape (which is mostly R&B)

this is the one I am talking about

It has some old stuff but it has some new stuff as well.

Comment

• I love very song on the mixtape but there are certain songs at certain times that are just awesome. Embrace the Martian is sick when im in the car, Maui Wowie is always awesome at a party or just chilling and The Prayer is just a deep song to just listen to by yourself. Those are my fav three.

Comment

• Been listening to this lately:

Comment

• In regards to Drake I absolutely love him, the recent news is he decided on the first single for the album and it is going to be called "Over", suposedly set to drop later this week. I think Drake's album to me will not fail because really Drake to me has never really dissapointed.

Comment

• I liked his album more than the mixtape. Day N Night, Solo Dolo, Heart of a Lion Enter Galactic, Alive, Pursuit of Happiness, Cudi Zone and Soundtrack to My Life are all great tracks.

Comment

• It sucks for Drake that So Far Gone was so well received, if his album is anything less than what that was people are going to shat on it.

Comment

• Here is a Recent article from MTV on Drake's new album:

"According to Drake, though, the former "Degrassi" actor sought out the audio work of Nas and OutKast's Andre 3000 to help inspire the work on his project. "I went back and I really studied Nas," Drake explained in a video recorded over the weekend and posted online on Monday (February 22) . "Nas was somebody that I used to listen to his raps and never understood how he did it. I always wanted to understand how he painted those pictures and his [rhyming] bar structure. I went back and really studied Nas and Andre 3000 and then came back with this album."

"While the Young Money cohort has been mum about his plans for the follow-up, he did reveal his debut would be more upbeat in comparison to his mixtape. "It's gonna be bigger, it's gonna sound happier," he said. "More victorious, 'cause that's where I'm at in my life."

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Been listening to this lately:

Damn, I haven't heard of Bobby Creek in forever.

Comment

• I ******* loved Man on the Moon: End of Days. Been bumping it since the day it came out. But I agree, A Kid Named Cudi was pretty sick, Is There Any Love has to be my favorite track on there.

Comment

• Jae Millz will NEVER spit like this on Young Money. Wow.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          I liked his album more than the mixtape. Day N Night, Solo Dolo, Heart of a Lion Enter Galactic, Alive, Pursuit of Happiness, Cudi Zone and Soundtrack to My Life are all great tracks.

I ******* love up up and away. It's not even really hip hop but it's catchy as hell.

Comment

• 9 minutes in....god tupac was sweet. Show you how to roll a blunt

Comment

• mos is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Lippard View Post

mos is sick.
                                One of my favorite albums of all time, too bad his other solo stuff doesn't match it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information