• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post

guru had a heart attack and is in a coma

is this a joke or is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      is this a joke or is this true?
      It was true but I think he is out of it now I read that he has made a statement that he is alright now.

Comment

• Comment

• The wait is OVER!!!, Drakes first single from Thank Me Later is officially here. Song is awesome, classic Drake.

Comment

• Pretty good song by Drake, but I was expecting a better 1st release from Young Money

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• My favorite Pac song.

Comment

• Yeah that is the main problem with Drake is that people are expecting too much. I looked at the song as what it is and why Drake choose it, he wanted his first single to be his arrival, more about where he is, where he was and where he is going. Drake is not goona disapoint look at these confirmed tracks:

"Light Up" (feat. Jay-Z) (Produced by Tone Mason & Noah "40" Shebib)
                "Shut It Down" (feat. The-Dream) (Produced by Omen & Noah "40" Shebib)
                "Afrika Boombatta" (feat. Lil Wayne)

Not to mention the rumoured colab with Em on a new track. "Thank Me Later" is goona be sweet.

Comment

• If the hook was better this woulda be a great song. This just seems like a song you would have as the 2nd or 3rd single you would release. "Light Up" seems like its going to be sick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• listening to j. cole mixtape the warm up....sooooooooooo good.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by ccB; 03-06-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• This is a great friend of mine, just remade his myspace music page. He didn't know where else to post his music. So I'm doing my part trying to get some people listening to him. Lemme know what you think.

I wouldn't post it if I didn't think it was legitimately good.

http://www.myspace.com/jahblessdm

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• God I love XV

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7v542EmXac
                                Chip the Ripper is a goon (i cant get it to imbed)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information