The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Childish has definitely become my guilty pleasure rapper. He's not a great rapper but he comes up with the wittiest lines.
    He's hilarious in general, such a talented guy, has a show on NBC, a movie coming out, writes for 30 rock, is an up and coming stand up comedian, and a decent rapper. Thats a **** load of talent for one person.

Comment

• best $10 I ever spent

Comment

• I ******* love Mos Def and Cass is sick too.

Comment

• Kweli and HiTek reunited, new cd soon

Comment

• Slick Rick still go it
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Wiz's new mixtape comes out next week.
              What's it called?????
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I know a lot of people hate on him but I **** with Ash.

Comment

• I like a couple of his songs but he just never did anything to make me keep listening to him. Sort of like Drake. I know mad people like him and he is a good rapper but for some reason I can't make myself listen to him.
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Also liking this:

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      What's it called?????
                      Kush x Orange Juice. I guess it comes out today or tomorrow.

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

I know a lot of people hate on him but I **** with Ash.
                      I heard this tape sucked major dick.

Comment

• Anyone have Ghost's The Pretty Toney Album? I just ordered it on Amazon not too long ago because I'm pretty sure I like every song on it and it's impossibly hard to get.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Kush x Orange Juice. I guess it comes out today or tomorrow.
                          PM me as soon as you find it. I can't find it right now.
                          Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Asher Roth couldn't gargle my balls

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              PM me as soon as you find it. I can't find it right now.
                              I will. It'll get hopefully released tonight, then put on Datpiff.

Comment

I will. It'll get hopefully released tonight, then put on Datpiff.
                                That's what's up. I am bumping that burn after rolling right now.
                                Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information