No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legit mixtape. cant wait for che. its been like 2 years in the makin.

Comment

• kush and oj is ******* amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        kush and oj is ******* amazing.
        my expectations were too lofty. i only like "the statement" and "in the cut".

Comment

• Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            kush and oj is ******* amazing.

I'm not a big fan of Wiz as a rapper but the beats are pretty sick and it's good music to just chill to.

Comment

• Classic New Jersey rap.

Comment

• I'm warming up to the Kush and OJ tape. "Still Blazin" is my current favorite track, I'm a sucker for a good weed song.

Comment

• Mesmorized, We're Done, and In the Cut are my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    I'm warming up to the Kush and OJ tape. "Still Blazin" is my current favorite track, I'm a sucker for a good weed song.
                    I downloaded it today. Have yet to listen to it through, though.

Comment

• I love Up, Good Dank, Glass House, Visions.

Comment

• Mesmorized, Stay Blazin, and In the Cut are my favorites.

It took 4 listens through before I decided I liked it, I was not feeling it after my first listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          I downloaded it today. Have yet to listen to it through, though.
                          I think it was Pedal to the Metal that I liked a lot (the song was something like that, i cant remember)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

legit mixtape. cant wait for che. its been like 2 years in the makin.
                            This is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              Mesmorized, Stay Blazin, and In the Cut are my favorites.

It took 4 listens through before I decided I liked it, I was not feeling it after my first listen.
                              Yeah I feel ya. It took me a while to like Burn After Rolling too. I hope Cabin Fever is the sex.

Comment

• I'm on a mixtape downloading spree right now. Any suggestions? I think I picked up most of the 'hot' newer ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information