Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • My favorite Nickatina song. **** is soooo gutter, check it out.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post


      My favorite Nickatina song. **** is soooo gutter, check it out.
      Yeah it's the first Nickatina song I've ever listened to. The beat used to scare the **** outta me when I would listen to it after bombin' out haha


      Comment




      • Love this Nickatina song. **** I havent heard situation critical for like a year that beat is so sick lol only in the bay area


        "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
          When you're verses are filled with it, or "freestyles" rely solely on punchlines to generate praise or relevancy.

          Not punchline rap.

          Lol its MF Doom. Of course its not punchline rap. Doom wouldn't know what to do if he was in an actual freestyle battle where he couldn't lip sync.

          Comment


          • Doom is apparently one of the worst live acts out there. Just plain horrible by most account. It really is a shame too.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              Doom is apparently one of the worst live acts out there. Just plain horrible by most account. It really is a shame too.
              Yea he was supposed to perform at Rock the Bells 2 years ago (LA show) and he didnt even show up. What's weird is that all the staff said he was around earlier in the day.

              Comment


              • Sorry Drake but you aren't even Toronto's best rapper.

                The hook is so catchy.

                Last edited by TACKLE; 05-26-2010, 03:00 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  Doom is apparently one of the worst live acts out there. Just plain horrible by most account. It really is a shame too.
                  lol. When he sends someone else to perform, it's terrible. I was at a show in ATL with the actual DOOM a few years back. He took his mask off, but no pics. It was a great show. Performed like half of Take Me To Your Leader.


                  mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                  Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                    lol. When he sends someone else to perform, it's terrible. I was at a show in ATL with the actual DOOM a few years back. He took his mask off, but no pics. It was a great show. Performed like half of Take Me To Your Leader.
                    wait what? he send other people to perform as him?

                    does that happen often (with other artists) ?


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      wait what? he send other people to perform as him?

                      does that happen often (with other artists) ?
                      Never lol. They wear the mask and lip sync.


                      mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                      Originally posted by scottyboy
                      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Punchline rap is brilliant if you just take it for what it is. Is it metaphorically deep or thought-provoking? No. It's shallow word play, but is still hillarious and entertaining in it's own right.

                        That's what I always say about Weezy (when he's on point and actually trying). He's not the best rapper alive (or even close to it), but he's definitely the most entertaining one I've ever heard. His grasp of the English language and ability to tie together similes that have nothing to do with each other and his word play through puns is pretty ******* brilliant at times (again, only when he's actually trying). In short, it's not meant to be thought-provoking material, it's made to make you laugh and think "ha that was clever." Nothing more.
                        Well put. I love all types of rap but punchline is definitely the most entertaining for me.





                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                        Comment




                        • Really like this song, NO MORE LEAKED SONGS DAMNIT. I want to enjoy the CD when it comes out not hear all these leaks songs before it comes out.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bantx View Post


                            Really like this song, NO MORE LEAKED SONGS DAMNIT. I want to enjoy the CD when it comes out not hear all these leaks songs before it comes out.
                            Good song. This and Over are the only songs Ive liked so far that have been leaked


                            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

                              Oldie but goodie.
                              a little nicki is always in order. dice of life is probably my favorite smoking song.

                              Bonekrusher.

                              Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                              Comment




                              • This is fire right here. Ive been listening to T.I. more lately. This makes me excited for his new album


                                "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information