Who else can't sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    I just don't want to sleep, I'm too excited and know I'm going to be up late thinking about it anyway, so I may as well share it with the guys who understand it the most. Its been a great ride so far guys, and here's to another great year of the NFL draft.*Raise beverage of choice and say "Cheers".*

Sorry if this is unnecessary, but I know there are a bunch of you guys out there thinking just what I am...
    who can ever get to sleep when tomorrow is christmas!

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

I'm so tired but, I'm still trying to pull this all nighter. An all nighter of doing nothing but killing time but, an all nighter, nonetheless. It shouldnt be a problem because, I'm normally up at this time anyway but, I'm just out of it tonight. grrr.

I'm currently watching Clerks the cartoon...Scar could appreciate that one, I'm sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

What is it they say is the minimum amount of sleep you should get or it's not even worth it?
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
          What is it they say is the minimum amount of sleep you should get or it's not even worth it?
          2 hours. I know this from experience. Civil engineering really messes me up. I'm still getting 8 hours htough haha.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

IIRC, sleep works in 4 hour time slots, so just aim for 4 hours of sleep. Personally, if I can't sleep for 4 hours, I just stay awake

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Four hours isn't happening for me. I might be able to swing two hours...

Man, I need to catch my second wind!
              Scott Wright, President
              Draft Countdown.com
              www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Just sleep from like noon until the draft starts. You most likely won't miss anything. Only possibility really is the Lions coming to terms early with the #1 overall pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  First off, who goes to sleep this early that is over the age of 15? Second, I plan on sleeping thanks to something called booze.
                  Spoken like a true alcoholic. Nice.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Just sleep from like noon until the draft starts. You most likely won't miss anything. Only possibility really is the Lions coming to terms early with the #1 overall pick.
                    I have the Draft Day Extravaganza podcast from 1-3pm eastern.

Plus I still haven't finished writing / unputting the mock draft and also need to get some site files prepped for the Draft Day coverage.

I think my best bet is to fight through it and catch a second wind. Unfortunately the two Red Bulls have not done the trick.
                    Scott Wright, President
                    Draft Countdown.com
                    www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

I would hit the hay right after you finish your mock. then try and wake up for your show. finish your mock at like 8 ish, then wake up at 1.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Plus I still haven't finished writing / unputting the mock draft and also need to get some site files prepped for the Draft Day coverage.

I think my best bet is to fight through it and catch a second wind. Unfortunately the two Red Bulls have not done the trick.
                        my best advice, take 15 minutes, and take a shower

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Add a Monster BFC and you should be good Scott.

Comment

I just hope the steelers dont draft a center 1st round

Comment

Scott, nos is the key, start pounding Nos's, I'm sure one of the gas stations around that's still open carries it, start pounding those, 5-6 should keep you goin strong until 8-9 ish. Oh and a glass of scotch delivered at regular intervals to clear your head.

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Spoken like a true alcoholic. Nice.
                              And this makes it any less true, how?

Comment

coffee always does the trick for me. Strong coffee, the kind that makes your intestines go completely insane. It works miracles.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information